feelings

i saw chanyeol talking to his friend baekhyun with his back to me so i ran across the hallway and jumped onto him, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"shit," he said, stumbling forward.

"jeez, yeol, i thought you were strong," i teased.

"no one's strong when someone jumps on their back without warning."

i giggled and buried my face in his hair.

"you can continue talking, don't mind me," i said.

"it's fine, we'll talk later," baekhyun said. "see you guys."

he left then chanyeol turned his head to look at me.

"any reason you had to come and jump on me?" he asked, bending down so i could slide off his back.

"your back was to me, what else would i have done?" i said. he rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled.

"why are we friends..." he mumbled.

"because you love me."

he sighed but nodded.

"i love you," he said. i grinned, trying to ignore my blush, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"i love you, too, yeollie," i said. he took his backpack out of his locker then shut it and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"coming over?" he asked.

"if you want," i replied.

"you're coming over," he said. i nodded and we walked out of the school to his car.

when we got to his house, we went to get a snack from his kitchen and ran into his mom. she greeted him cheerfully but her mood dropped as soon as she looked at me. i brushed it off though, used to the coldness.

chanyeol and i went to his room and when we were alone, i sighed.

"she still doesn't like me," i said.

"she just thinks that you think i'm not good enough for you," he said.

"what do you mean?"

"she asked if we were dating so i said no and she took it that you don't want to be with me."

"that's crap! i'm the one that asked you out last year!"

"i know, but she doesn't know that."

"then tell her."

he shook his head. "then she'll be mad at me."

"fine, keep my life miserable," i said. he chuckled and pulled me onto his lap.

"there's no point telling her because i said no," he said.

"you don't have to remind me, it hurt enough at the time," i said. "but it's fine, i'm over those feelings."

i turned my head away so he couldn't tell i was lying.

"yeah?" he asked.

"yeah," i replied.

"you sure?"

"i'm sure."

i could feel him grinning as his fingers cupped my chin and turned my head towards him.

"so, if i were to kiss you right now, you'd feel nothing?" he asked.

"yes, but why would you kiss me?" i said.

"to make sure you're not lying," he said.

"i'm not lying."

he smiled and started leaning in. "then don't kiss me back."

without warning, his lips enveloped mine. my heart threatened to jump out of my chest and before i knew it, i was moving my lips with his. i expected him to pull back once i reciprocated, but he continued the kiss, cradling my head with one hand and holding my waist with the other.

he pulled away after a minute and rested his forehead on mine.

"you lied," he whispered.

"mhmm, sorry..." i mumbled.

"no, i'm glad. you don't know how hard it was to say no last year."

he cut off any thought from me when he kissed me again.

"be mine?" he asked.

"yes," i replied. we smiled then sealed the deal with another kiss. i'm so lucky.

hope you like this! :)

park chanyeol imagines | editingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें