sister

i grabbed both chanyeol and baekhyun's hand and pulled them over to the couch, pushing them down and sitting between them.

"we need to talk about something," i said. i looked at chanyeol who nodded once before turning to baekhyun who was just staring at me with a confused look on his face.

"baek, chanyeol and i have something important to tell you," i said. chanyeol slid his hand into mine so i intertwined our fingers.

"what is it?" baekhyun asked. "you're not dating, right?"

he laughed, thinking it was the funniest thing, but when chanyeol and i stayed serious, his smile dropped.

"you are?" he asked. i nodded, taking his hand in my other.

"we've been dating for a few months now," i said. baekhyun pouted, his lower lip quivering as tears formed in his eyes.

"baekkie, why are you crying?" i asked.

"b-because... you're my baby sister, you promised me you'd never date anyone, this means you're growing up," he said. a tear fell from his eye so i wiped it away, resting my hand on his cheek.

"i'm sorry, bro. i just really like chanyeol," i said. "plus you're friends with him, so you trust him, right?"

"he's still a boy, a 25 year old boy who has hormones," he said.

"um, excuse me, i'm right here," chanyeol said.

"i know he is, but baek, i'm 23 now. you may be my big brother but i'm old enough to make my own decisions on if i want to date."

"i know, it's just upsetting to see you grow up. i've basically raised you since mom and dad left so i feel like i should be watching over you for the rest of your life. yes i trust chanyeol and i like him, but i don't want you to get hurt."

i smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"i love you, bro, and i will always trust and come to you with anything," i said.

he nodded and squeezed me gently.

"did you guys forget i was here or something?" chanyeol asked.

"of course not, this was just a family moment," i said. he smiled and took my hand in his again.

"i love you," he whispered.

"mm, i love you, too," i whispered back. i kissed him, smiling when he opened his mouth and moved his lips against mine.

"stop kissing!" baekhyun whined, pulling me away from chanyeol and onto his lap. "leave my baby sister alone."

"you think that's bad? you would hate to know what we do when-"

i threw my hand over chanyeol's mouth and glared at him which made him smirk.

"how dare you touch (y/n) like that!" baekhyun cried, jumping on chanyeol and playfully slapping him.

"you think i do all the touching?" chanyeol said. baekhyun started slapping him harder and i just giggled. i knew he wasn't actually angry when he grinned at chanyeol.

"treat her well, okay?" he said.

"of course," chanyeol replied. baekhyun climbed off him and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. i climbed on chanyeol's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in to kiss him again.

"i think that went well enough," i said.

"i can't believe he actually cried." chanyeol laughed.

"don't be so mean, he is practically my parent so it's understandable."

"i'm just glad he's okay with us."

"me, too."

i kissed him again before burying my face in his neck. that wasn't as bad as i thought it would be and i'm glad.

this is absolutely horrible, i'm so sorry @AProudexol3, i just wanted to get this done for you finally, but it isn't good. i hope i didn't disappoint you too much.