Chapter 30- Pulses

I wanna make your heart beat

I love it when it beats for me, yeah

I wanna make your heart beat

I love it when it beats for me, yeah

I rushed out of the bathroom to the sound of screaming and laughter. I ran to the door to find the guys watching Brooklyn run up and down the hall yelling random things.

"I love this chick," Ash laughed.

"And you haven't stopped her...why?"

"She's like a little kid on sugar. It's just fun to watch" Michael told me, not taking his eyes off her.

She suddenly collapsed and we all ran over in panic, "is she dead?" Michael asked poking her.

She groaned making us jump. Ashton went to pick her up but I stopped him.

"She's my girlfriend. I've got this under control," I told him and he threw his hands up in surrender.

I carried her to the bed but by then she'd woken up, "I'm hungry" she told me, her arms wrapped loosely around my neck.

"It's twelve in the morning," I told her.

"Then we should do something else," she told me and the guys shouted an array of 'no's and 'please don'ts

"Calm down you babies," I laughed and went to stand up but she pulled me down further. "Babe, you're drunk"

"I want to go on a playground"

"This is getting weird," Michael laughed.

"Can we go to McDonalds?"

"No"

"You suck"

"Yes I do"

"Lay with me" she groaned.

I smiled and climbed over her to laid beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face in my neck. I felt her soft lips press against my neck and I tightened my grip on her. I felt her run her hand under my shirt causing my stomach muscles to contract under her cold fingertips.

+++++

I heard a loud groan making me wake up. I rolled over and find Brooklyn slouched over the side of the bed.

"You right babe?"

"My head hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up" she groaned again.

"That's what happens when you take like thirty shots" I laughed and she wacked me.

"I'm just going to spend the rest of my life in the bathroom" she told me then shuffled into the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard heaving then heard her vomit, making me shutter in disgust, "my fucking hair" she yelled.

"I'll help you" I told her and walked in, holding her hair back for her.

"Remind me never to drink ever again" she groaned then threw up again.

"Alright baby" I cooed and rubbed her back with my free hand.

She flushed the toilet and leant against the wall, "so...what'd I do?"

"Let's see. You ran up and down the halls screaming random nonsense, you rambled on about how you hate your parents, you told me you still sometimes think about killing yourself and you insinuated we should have sex"

"Please tell me we didn't" she whined.

"I would never take advantage of you like that" she smiled making me smile.

"Looks like I left a pretty nasty mark though" I raised a questioning eyebrow and she lazily pointed to my neck.

I rose from the edge of the bathtub and looked at my reflection in the mirror hanging above the basin. Even from the front you could see the giant purple mark on my neck with a collection of love bites surrounding it. I rotated my head to the side and it got worse.

"Holy shit!" I shouted and she jumped.

"Sorry?" I started laughing and sat next to her, pulling her into my arms.

"How am I going to hide this?"

"We need to go to Target"

"Why?"

"I have a plan. But first I need food and water"

"Wanna go for breakfast because we'll probably get it quicker"

"Sounds good"

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I tucked my plain, white tee into my black, height-wasted shorts then pulled my skeleton tights slightly so they didn't bag on my legs. I slipped on my black Dr. Martens and looked in the mirror in the closet. It was a weird place for the hotel to put the mirror but anyway. It didn't look complete even after I added my bullet necklace and a few bracelets; including the one Luke gave me. I fished through my suitcase for a flannel but nothing worked like I'd hoped so I opened Luke's; seeing as he was still in the bathroom. I pulled his red, grey and black checked flannel out of his suitcase and put it on. I looked in the mirror, rolling the giant sleeves a few times so they sat just under my elbows. I smiled and ran my hand through my fringe, fixing my hair, and then sat on the edge of the bed.

Luke emerged from the bathroom in a black tee, black skinny jeans, his black vans and a black, button up shirt, which he hadn't bothered buttoning up but the black was slightly lighter than that of his jeans and shirt. He dumped his dirty clothes in his suitcase, noticing it was zipped up.

He turned to me and smiled, "you're wearing my shirt"

"None of mine went" I smiled back. "Where are the others? I just noticed no one else was in here"

"Probably in Calum and Michael's room" he shrugged and helped me off the bed.