Chapter 24- If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

What my dreams are made of,

As I'm dreaming of your face

I've been away for a long time

Such a long time

And I miss you there

I can't imagine being anywhere else

I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

Luke's P.O.V

"You alright babe?" I asked Brooklyn as she had her face screw up.

"My ear is killing me," she replied.

"Your ear again. Do you want to go to the doctors?"

"I guess. But I've never been without my parents"

"You're seventeen"

"Your point? I don't have a car"

"That hasn't got anything to do with it"

"It has everything to do with everything. I have to walk everywhere unless my parents are home and I'm too lazy to walk so I never go anywhere"

"You're not that lazy"

"On days I'm not doing anything I'll only eat once or twice a day because I won't get out of bed"

"Ok wow. You're worse than Michael"

"Yes I am," she smiled.

"I'm taking you to the doctors"

"Kay whatever," I poked my tongue out at her and she did the same.

++++++

"Brooklyn Williams," the doctor called and she rose.

"See you when you come out," I smiled.

"You're coming with me," she smirked pulling me up.

We walked into the office and she sat next to the desk and me in the chair next to her, "what's the problem Brooklyn?" the young, female doctor asked.

"For a few weeks my left ear had been hurting really bad" she answered.

"Can you turn your head for me" she asked and stuck the weird light thing in her ear. "Any headaches?"

"A few"

"Any loss of appetite?"

"Yes"

"Ok. You have an inner ear infection. Take this to the pharmacy and they'll give you some drops to leave in your ear for fifteen minutes twice a day" she told her as she scribbled down a prescription.

"Thanks," she smiled as she took the piece of paper.

"Anything else?"

"No. Thank you," she said then stood up as I followed. "Fuck," Brooklyn muttered as we got out of the doctors.

"What?"

"Ear infections suck"

"Awe" I cooed and pulled her into a hug.

"Let's go get these drops. You're going to have to help me, I subconsciously roll"

"Of course I'll help," I smiled.

"Good because you had no choice," she laughed. "I don't like being in public," she said after a while.

"Why?"

"Because then I don't get to hold your hand," she pouted.

"We'll be back at the hotel soon," I assured her.

Once we got to the pharmacy she handed over her prescription and we waited around for fifteen minutes for it to be done because they were busy, "ok so put these in your ear twice a day for fifteen minutes. Fill your whole ear and do this for about two weeks," the lady smiled so we returned it.

"Thanks," Brooklyn told her then we walked to the counter at the front of the store.

"That's ten forty-two thanks," the cashier told us.

"Fuck. Sorry," Brooklyn said and handed her the money.

"Have a nice day," the cashier told us then handed over the bag.

"You too," I smiled.

"Seventeen bucks for a tiny bottle of ear drops" Brooklyn said in shock making me laugh. "I swear the government invented illnesses so we had to pay to buy antibiotics that usually don't do anything"

"Calm down ninety-nine," I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Are you dying?" Michael asked when we entered the hotel room.

"I have an inner ear infection," Brooklyn pouted and flopped onto the bed.

"Poor thing," he cooed and he gave him the finger.

"Leave her alone" I told him and flopped beside her.

"You suck," she said looking me dead in the eyes.

"I know," I smiled then gave her a kiss as I ran my fingertips up and down her arm.

"You two make me sick"

"Your face makes me sick," Brooklyn fired back and we all just laughed.