Chapter 22- Beauty In The Breakdown

You say, you say that we're all tied up,

And wrapped around in useless, states of mind,

But at the same time we're still young,

We have the time to realize that we were wrong

"Last night in London," I pouted and Emilia sighed.

"I don't want to leave you. You should have come to the first concert so we had more time together"

"I could only get tickets to the second and third"

"Still. You should have used your magical powers," I told her and she laughed making me smile. "She posted it on Twitter".

"What'd she say?"

"Saw @AmazingBrooklyn at the mall. She yelled at me for asking if her and @Luke5SOS were together. I mean WTF?" I read out and she looked annoyed.

"I hate how they take it out of proportion"

"I've been getting a lot of messages since she tweeted it," I huffed.

"Bad?"

"Very"

"They all suck. They know of your history so why send hate. They don't even know if it's true, they're just taking one person's word for it"

"Seven actually"

"Seven?"

"There were seven girls who asked for a picture"

"Yep, we're fucking. No one will take our word for it"

"The boys will"

"Yeah but then if Luke or one of the others tweets something about it they'll just say that we're lying to them"

"True"

"They'll be here soon so I can explain" I smiled and she returned it. "I heard Ashton say you're stunning last night," I smirked and she buried her face in her hands.

"I could have handled that situation so much better," she groaned making me laugh.

"You did fine"

"He thinks I'm weird"

"They all know I'm weird. What's your point?"

"I've dreamt of going to one of their concerts for so long and when I finally do and get to meet them too...I choke"

"It wasn't that bad"

"Ashton caught me because I fell over my own feet. He's my favorite in the band. It was so embarrassing"

"He didn't care"

"I could tell he did"

"He thinks you're cool"

"Really?" she asked shooting up right.

"Yeah. He told me last night"

"You shitting me?"

"Not even close"

"I'm going to die happy"

"I know," I smiled and she jumped onto the bed next to me.

"What ya doing?"

"Scrolling down my Twitter feed," I shrugged. "Nothing exciting".

The door suddenly burst open revealing the boys who looked exhausted, "why are you still up?" Luke asked.

"Need sleeping pills if you haven't noticed," I smiled.

"Oh yeah. I forgot," he tiredly laughed. "Hey Emilia," he said then flopped on the bed in front of us.

"Hey Luke. Hi guys"

"Hi," they all answered as they either sat or laid down.

"Why are you still here?" Ashton asked her.

"Oh sorry. I'll leave," she told him then went to get up.

"I didn't mean to sound rude. Stay. I was just asking"

"Well, I was keeping Brooklyn company"

"They're onto us," Luke mumbled into the mattress.

"What?" I laughed putting my phone down and started playing with the bits of his hair I could reach.

"The fans. They keep asking if we're together," he answered looking up at me.

"That's my fault," I said biting my lip.

"What?" he asked sitting up.

"This chick asked me today if we were dating and I didn't know how to answer so I started stuttering. She took that as a yes and when I tried shutting her down she was being sarcastic so I walked away so I didn't have to listen to her anymore. She then tweeted saying I yelled at her when I didn't and I've been getting lots of hate" I said then took a big breath.

"I can't say we aren't because when we go public they they'll say I lied to them"

"What should we do?"

"Tweet something to throw them off the scent," Calum told us.

"What?"

"One of you tweet something about a crush and they'll think the girl is lying"

"You're a genius," I smiled and grabbed my phone.

Brooklyn Williams @AmazingBrooklyn

When the guy you like thinks you're a lesbian. Life ruined

"Done," I smiled.