Chapter 19- The Way

I got a bad boy, I must admit it (hey)

You got my heart, don't know how you did it (hey)

And I don't care who sees it, babe

I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (hey)

I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)

I love the way (I love it, I love it)

Baby, I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)

Ooh, I love the way (I love it, I love it)

The way you love me   

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of soft snores beside me and when my eyes adjusted to the light that had streamed into the room I saw myself cuddled up to Luke. I let out a high-pitched scream and literary moved away so much I fell out of the bed with my legs tangled in the white sheets and the doona covering my face. 

"Are you ok?" Luke's voice asked as I tried untangling myself from the sea of white.

Once I was finally free I shoved them off me and looked up at Luke who was on the bed and my hands were propping me up so I could see, "why the fuck are you in my bed?!" I squealed.

"You were having a nightmare and when I hopped into the bed you stopped," he answered.

"You should have left me alone!"

"Well I couldn't"

"Why not?"

"Because I couldn't bear seeing you like that," he said looking down.

"Oh so now you care?"

"I never stopped caring about you. I care about you too much"

"What?" I asked and finally noticed the others were in the room.

"We're just gunna..." Calum said and they slipped out.

"What did you just say?" I asked a little too loudly.

"I like you a lot Brooklyn," he admitted looking at his hands as he sat crossed legged on the bed.

"What do you mean like?"

"I have feeling for you"

"Like romantic feeling?" I asked and he nod.

"I understand if you don't have feeling for me but just know I really like you and I think you're beautiful and amazing," unfortunately the rest of his words seemed to merge into one.

"Luke shut up and kiss me," I interrupted.

"What?" he asked in shock.

"Kiss me," I told him lowly as I crawled onto the bed.

"But I...but you," I groaned and gripped the front of his shirt before smashing my lips against his.

His hands roughly gripped my waist and I threw my arms around his neck then the door flew open suddenly making us jump and break apart.

"Finally," Ashton groaned making me giggle slightly and go bright red.

"Just date already!" Michael yelled.

"Thanks for ruining the moment," Luke moaned and flopped onto his back.

I shuffled to beside him and flopped back onto his stomach making him groan in pain. I dug my scalp into his stomach and arched my back lifting myself high enough I could see the other boys.

"Hi," I said then laughed as they looked at me like I was insane.

"She needs to be locked away," Michael told the other two.

I got off Luke and sat with my legs crossed then grabbed my phone off the night stand. I felt Luke sit up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. I felt him press light kissed to my neck and I involuntarily closed my eyes.

"Be mine?" he whispered then placed another kiss to my neck.

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly.

"Let me be your everything, care for you, watch over you, make you feel happy and always be there for you. I want to be yours and for you to be mine," he told me and I swear I stopped breathing for a few seconds.

I leaned into his chest and intertwined our fingers; "ok," I whispered and looked up at him.

He just gave me a smile and kissed my cheek, "we have to be ready for sound check and stuff soon," Ashton told us after he looked up from his phone.

"I'm staying here," I announced.

"Why?" Luke whined.

"I don't know. I just feel like being lazy and staying in bed"

"I'm not letting you sleep"

"I am very well aware of that," I said sassily so he pulled me back onto him.

"What are you going to do while we're gone?" Calum asked.

"Maybe some gymnastics," I shrugged.

"Please don't break anything," he begged making me laugh.

"The strip between the beds is big enough," I smiled and once again I was looked at like I was insane. "Would you stop looking at me like that?" I asked and buried my face into the mattress, "it's embarrassing".

"If you didn't say such weird stuff then we wouldn't look at you like that"

"But I don't know how not to be weird," I groaned making Luke chuckle. "My ear hurts," I told Luke randomly as my cheek was smushed into the bed.  

"Where'd that come from?" he chuckled.

"I don't know. It just hurts"

A/N- and thus Bruke was born.