Chapter 26- Give Me Your Hand

We're not coming down.

You're all mine.

Keep you in the sound.

We're so high.

Rocket to cloud nine.

When we're turning up the best song ever,

Best song ever.

Brooklyn’s P.O.V

“Hey Gorgeous” Luke smiled and kissed my cheek.

“Hey. Can we do my drops before I forget?”

“Where are they” I rolled over and grabbed them off the nightstand then handed them to him.

He filled my ear with the drops then laid down beside me and pulled me to his chest. Every time I went to subconsciously roll over to get more comfortable he would tighten his grip on my waist to stop me. I rested my phone sideways on his chest with auto-lock on so it wouldn’t flip on me.

“Times up” he told me handing me a tissue.

‘Thanks” I smiled and tilted my head so the drops ran out.

“You look like a confused cat,” Mike told me.

“Meow” I deadpanned making the guys laugh. “How was the show” I asked then shook my head slightly.

“Amazing like every other show” Calum told me.

“That’s good” I smiled and lied against Luke’s chest.

+++++

I awoke to a crash causing me to jolt up. Once I’d calmed myself down I check the time on my phone, 5am. Perfect, just perfect. I quietly slipped out of bed and headed towards my suitcase. I pulled out some black leggings and an old Green Day tank top before heading to the bathroom. Once I was done and had breakfast I slipped on my joggers before grabbing my ear buds and writing a note. When I reached the pavement in front of the hotel I check the time, 5:30. I nod to myself before slipping my phone into my bra and started jogging off. I watched as the early sun started rising and took in the scenery around me for the few seconds it was there. I reached a small park after a while and when I check the time it was six on the dot. I sat on a bench for a while to settle my heart rate down and listened to the lyrics of Zendaya’s Replay running through my brain. Feel it all crashing down. I’m so lost; I’m so lost in your sound. I smiled slightly as images of Luke entered my brain. As I rose a guy sat down.

“Lovely isn’t it?” he asked.

“Yeah” I smiled looking at the half lighten sky.

“Mason” he said and stuck out his hand.

“Brooklyn” I said shaking it.

“Why are you up and out so early, Brooklyn?”

“I couldn’t sleep. I could ask you the same question,” I said sitting back down.

“You get the best photos at this time” he said and I finally noticed the camera around his neck. “I’m actually surprised you didn’t see it,” he said as if he had read my mind.

“I’m a bit out of it this morning” I told him and rubbed my tired eyes.

“How long have you been out for?”

“About forty-five minutes. I should be getting back actually”

“Ok. Can I ask you one more thing?”

“Sure” I smiled.

“Can I have your number?” I froze.

“Um…I have a boyfriend so…” I said awkwardly and his face flushed red.

“Sorry I didn’t…”

“No it’s ok. See you around. Maybe” I smiled and turned my music back on before running off.

“Hey babe” Luke said groggily once I’d entered the hotel room.

“Hi” I said and turned my music off.

“Where’d you get off to?”

“A park about half an hour away” I answered as I kept panting.

He gestured for me to get into bed and I shook my head causing him to pout, “why not?”

“I’m hot, sweaty and stinky,” I told him.

“I don’t care”

“Luke, I’m not getting into bed with you like this”

“Please babe?”

“No”

“You won’t get any kisses”

“I don’t want your kisses” he faked a hurt expression and pouted even bigger than before.

“I can give you a reason to want my kisses”

“Guys shut up,” Calum groaned.

“Please” he mouthed and I let out a groan before slipping off my trainers and lying on top of the doona.

I snuggled into his bare chest but felt him nudge my side. I looked up and he quickly captured my lips with his own. I felt his hand, which was on my lower back, start to slide down but whilst doing so he sent a shiver down my spine causing me to shutter. I felt him smile then he took my lower lip between his teeth and tugged gently. After he’d released my lip he turned his head indicating it was over. I pouted slightly and nuzzled my face into the crook of my neck.

“Want my kisses now?” he asked cockily and I nod slightly.