Chapter 11- Do It Now Remember It Later

Seen this place before

Back when I was young and I had something more to prove

Now that I'm older I've seen all the things that I want

And I'm ready to make my move

"Thank you Argentina!" the boys shouted then ran off stage.

We were already finished the third concert of the tour and they boys were killing it.

"Hey," Ashton shouted then went to hug me but I pushed him away.

"No thank you," I said removing my hands from his chest.

"Awe! Why not?" he pouted.

"You're sweaty and you stink," I answered then started walking back to the dressing room with them.

"Hey," Luke said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Ewe," I shuttered.

"It's not that bad," he smiled.

"You smell like a dead cat," I smiled.

"Harsh," he said then pulled me into a bear hug.

"No Luke!" I squealed. "Get off," he wouldn't let go so I reached up and licked his cheek.

"Gross!" he shouted and let go of me.

"Now I smell like sweaty boys," I pouted.

"You get used to it"

"With a smell like that I don't think I want to"

"As my buddy Niall says, "you should be proud of a smell like that"," he smiled.

"You should hit the showers," I said blocking my nose.

"It's not that bad"

"As I said, you smell like a dead cat"

"C'mon you need to shower before the meet and greets," a security guard told them.

"Thanks to Luke I now smell like BO," I whined and he laughed.

I picked up my tutu I'd brought along in case I was bored then walked to the bathroom. Once I'd done my business I fixed up my hair then put my bowler hat back on. I walked back into the dressing room and when Michael got one look at me he burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You," he smiled.

"Like me tutu?" I asked and did a cliché ballet turn.

"Very pretty," he smiled.

"Just like your hair," I teased and he poked his tongue out at me.

"Did you know that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body? Wanna work out?" I winked and he laughed.

I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder, "you two complete each other. You're both crazy," Calum laughed.

"What? His hair and my skirt?"

"It's just cute," he smiled.

"I know I am," I said doing Harry's "cupcake" face.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked.

"This is the second time I've seen you shirtless today," I groaned.

"You like it," he winked.

"I've seen better"

"Everyone has," he said then put his Blink-182 shirt on.

"Luke I didn't..."

"It's fine," he said cutting me off.

I got up from the couch and hugged his waist tightly, "I'm sorry," I mumbled as my cheek was pressed firmly against his stomach.

He didn't say anything and the tension in the room was mounting with the passing silence. I kept hugging him as his arms stayed by his sides.

"You saved my life and without you wouldn't be alive right now. I'm grateful for that because that because if you hadn't pulled me back then we would have never met. I'm sorry I yelled at you at the hospital, I'm sorry you have to make sure I get to sleep at night and I'm sorry for what I just said, I didn't mean it," I poured out.

"Brooklyn it's..."

"I do like seeing you shirtless and you have one of the best bodies I've ever seen. I just wish my wasn't scared and red," I continued then once I realized what I'd said I let go and looked at all the boys faces.

Without a single noise from any of us I slipped out of the room and walked down a few halls. I felt tears welling up at the border and a few stray ones fell. I was told we were leaving and followed the boys to the car. I immediately grabbed my razor from my suitcase. As soon as I shut the door to the bathroom I began stripping of my clothes until I was down to my undergarments. I started the shower again and just stood in it as I cut all along my stomach. I wiped under my nose with my forearm and took a deep breath. Even know my stomach was covered in red wounds the voices were still there.

We knew you wouldn't last. It's for the best honey. You were doing so well at keeping this a secrete! Now everyone knows you dumb ass. They all hate you now. Come on, just a few more. The painting on your canvas isn't quite complete. Brooklyn. Brooklyn! BROOKLYN. BROOKLYN!

"Brooklyn," a deep voice said quietly after the knocks on the door had finished.

"Don't come in. I don't want anyone to see me like this," I said then a whimper subconsciously left my mouth.

"Brooklyn we just want to know if you're ok," I identified the voice as Luke's.

"I'm never ok anymore. I gave up on being ok"

"Can you please just come out?"

"I'm half naked"

"Grab a towel"

"They're all white"

"So?"

"I'm going to ruin the towel," I said with a slight laugh.

"It doesn't matter"

I let out a deep sigh and grabbed my towel. I dabbed my body dry and wrapped the towel tightly around my body. I walked out and fished through my suitcase and found my gigantic sweater.

"Can you..."

"Yeah," he said then turned around.

I changed out of my wet undergarment into dry ones and slipped the sweater on over the top then put my jeans on. When I turned back to Luke he immediately turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled and I started to break down again.

He slid onto the floor and cradled me in hair arms like he did on the day we met.