Chapter 32- They Don't Know About Us

Baby they can talk all night and day

Let them waste their time,

Rumors ain't never gonna change my mind

'Cause when you hold me tight,

I know it's worth the fight

They don't know the truth,

They don't know it like we do

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke calm down" Brooklyn laughed as I paced around our hotel room.

"What if they notice? What is they asks about us? What if they have evidence? Brooklyn, this is serious," I said; momentarily stopping at look at her.

"If it comes to that we tell them" she said calmly.

"It's only been a month" I remind her and her smile turns into a frown.

"You're making it sound like you're ashamed of me" she said causing me to freeze.

"Of cause I'm not" I told her.

"It doesn't sound like it" she mumbled picking at her nails, which she had recoated with black polish.

"Hey" I cooed and sat next to her. "I am nowhere near ashamed of you. I'm just nervous because I'm the first in the band to have a girlfriend since we were formed. I just don't want things to get out of hand" I said and pulled her into my chest.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a sniffle.

"Don't cry" I told her.

"It's hard not to cry" It was silent for a while until she pulled away, "I should go fix this" she said gesturing to her makeup.

I fiddled with my hands as I waited. They boys entered and we started discussing the soon-to-be interview. We were talking about how well the interviews spoke English and if any of us knew any Italian in case they asked.

"Ti amo" Brooklyn said re-entering the room.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"Ti amo" she repeated.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Nothing" she replied and sat down.

"You've done a good job on his neck" Michael smiled.

"It's 'cause I'm just fantablious" she replied and I put my arm around her.

"Fantablious?" I questioned.

"I don't know. I think it's from Tumblr"

"You and damn Tumblr" Michael complained.

"Tumblr is my baby" she sassed.

"It's time to go" Ashton informed us so we all rose and made our way down to the van.

Brooklyn sat with one hand lased with mine and the other was fiddling with her lip, "what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Sitting?"

"I mean with your lip"

"I usually scratch my scabs but they've been healed for months so I've moved onto scratching my lip" she explained.

"Why?"

"I'm nervous" she said then bit her lip.

"It's going to be fine" I assured her, giving her a small kiss.