Chapter 33- Everything Has Changed

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name

Everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

Brooklyn’s P.O.V

I ran my hands through my hair, fluffing it slightly so it sat in place. I was sat in front of Luke and he had his arms around my waist as I set up the live stream.

“We don’t have to do this if you want” I told him.

“If you really don’t want to then we won’t but I want to” I smiled as he sent out the tweet saying we were starting. “Can you hear us?” Luke asked and all the comments were telling us they could. “Ok then” he smiled.

“Hi” I said waving.

I read one of the comments and placed my hand over my eyes, “what are you doing?”

“Hiding from the haters” I smiled and he chuckled.

“We actually have something to tell you guys” Luke said and I could feel him toying with the ends of my imitation denim playsuit. “I have no idea how to put this” he laughed.

“And you think I do?” I smiled looking at him.

He leant down, placing a light kiss to my lips before looking back at the webcam, “Brooklyn’s my girlfriend?” he said unsure and I looked at the comments.

“Apparently they guessed it” I smiled.

“We also have another issue to address” he said seriously. I fiddled with my hands and picked at my nails because I knew what was coming, “I’ve noticed lately that a lot of you guys are sending her hate. Telling her she’s ugly and that she needs to kill herself. And that needs so stop guys. You’re not a true fan of mine if you hate on my girlfriend, because she is one of the most amazing people I know. You guys need to respect her because whether you like it or not she’s going to be around for a long time. And I guess if you can’t accept that then you shouldn’t be in this fandom” I stared at Luke in shock and he just smiled.

“I love you”

“I love you too” he smiled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“For whoever asked how long we’ve been dating it’s been just over a month” I announced.

I pulled out my phone and opened up the Twitter app. Luke tried looking over my shoulder but I hid my phone.

Brooklyn Williams @AmazingBrooklyn

@Luke5SOS I love you, because you could love me when I couldn’t love myself.

Luke’s phone buzzed and I watched him pick it from the corner of my eye. After a few seconds I felt his grip around my waist tighten and he placed a big kiss to my cheek. He rested his chin back on my shoulder and we just sat there.

“I have no idea what to say now,” I laughed.

“I don’t think there is anything left to say and we have to leave in ten minutes anyway”

“Ok then. Bye guys” I waved.

“Bye” Luke waved also then shut off the live stream.

“You done yet?” Ash asked poking his head through the door.

“You may enter,” I said in a posh voice.

“Say something in a British accent”

“Please good sir, I’d kindly like to throw you off a building” I said then we all laughed.

“Where that from?”

“This guy on YouTube I watch” I answered.

“Seems legit” I shook my head with a smile and shuffled to the end of my bed.

I put my shoes on as the boys got ready and stuff. When we were about to leave my phone started play the Buff Baby song from adventure time.

“Hello?” I said not bothering to check the caller ID.

“Hey sweetie” mum’s voice hiccupped from the other end of the phone.

“What’s going on?” I asked in a worried tone.

“Grandpa’s been hospitalized”

“What?” I asked in shock.

“He got very sick tonight and he’s coming to his end” I stopped walking out of shock and I saw the boys notice.

“I’m coming home” I told her.

“No you are not. He does not want to ruin your time and begged us not to tell you but we have. He doesn’t want you to come home”

“I have to be there”

“Sweetheart, he can’t bear seeing you upset”

“He’s not the one who has to deal with losing him. I want to be able to say goodbye”

“And you will but just don’t shorten your trip”

“Mum I….”

“I have to go. We love you”

“No you’re not listening! Mum!” I yelled but all I got was beeping.

“Brooklyn, what’s going on?” Luke asked.

“My mother’s a bitch and my grandfather “can’t stand to see me in pain” so I can’t say goodbye when the time comes”