Chapter 29- Fancy

Trash the hotel

Let's get drunk on the mini bar

Make the phone call

Feels so good getting what I want

Yeah, keep on turning it up

Chandelier swinging, we don't give a fuck

Film star, yeah I'm deluxe

Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch (Ow!)

Luke's P.O.V

"I want to get wasted" Brooklyn said out of nowhere.

"You're seventeen" Calum reminded her.

"So? I've never had alcohol before"

"Serious?" Michael asked.

"My parents forbid it in our house. But if it wasn't for alcohol I wouldn't have been born" she stated matter of factly.

"Not even at parties?"

"In case you don't remember, I've never really had friends. I never got invited to parties, and when I did I didn't go because it was obviously a set up and I refuse to let anyone besides myself make an idiot of me"

"You have been robbed of your teenage years"

"Haven't I?" she asked with slight sarcasm. "I just want one night where I can let go and not worry about anything"

"I think we can arrange that" Ashton said smirking with the others and I knew then and there, this wasn't going to be good.

++++

I sat with Brooklyn on the bed as the other three guys set up a variety of bottles on the coffee table. She looked at me in shock then studied the range in wonder.

"And why is all this here?" she asked, finally speaking up.

"You don't know what you like. So you're going to test them all" Calum informed her.

"You expect me to drink all of that?" she asked dumbfounded.

"No...just one shot of each"

"What if I'm allergic?"

"Do you have any allergies?" Mike asked her.

"No" she said drawing out the word.

"Then you should be good" he smiled.

"I don't know about this," she said nervously as she squeezed my hand.

"You'll be fine. I'll be right here," I told her and she smiled giving me a quick kiss.

"First one" Calum said handing her a shot glass.

"What is it?" she asked taking it.

"Uh..." he said looking at the bottle.

"Jack Daniels," he said then took out a black sharpie.

"What's with the sharpies?"

"We're putting ticks on the ones you like and crosses on the ones you don't" Ashton informed her.

"Makes sense. Bottoms up...or whatever it is," she said then downed the shot.

"Like it?" Mike asked.

"Meh, it's ok"

"Onto vodka," Michael smiled and she gestured for him to hand it over, downing that too.

"I like that," she smiled.

This went on for another hour until she literally looked wasted. She started babbling on about random things until she stared talking about her parents.

"I hate my parents," she blurted.

"Why?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know. They just annoy the piss out of me" she replied and leaned into me. "Your hair is soft," she said running her hands through my hair. 

"She seems high," Calum laughed.

"Do we have weed?" she asked.

"No," I told her.

"Fuck. I really wanted some"

"If it's laced it could kill you"

"It'd be like how we met," she laughed and I felt a pang in my chest she thought it'd be funny.

"Have you thought about doing it again?"

"Yes" she said dragging out the 's' with a big grin.

"How many times?"

"It crosses my mind at least once a week," she laughed and fell back onto the bed.

"What is she talking about?" Calum asked.

"I'll explain later" I told then and sat her up, looking her dead in the eyes. "Have you tried since we met?"

"I was watched like a hawk then I had no way here. I might have if you didn't have my pills" that hurt worse.

"Since we started dating?"

"Huh?"

"Have you thought about it since we started dating?"

"Like I said, at least one a week" I pulled her into my chest and I felt myself start to get teary.

"Um..." she said awkwardly but I just cupped her face in my hands and stared into her eyes.

After a while I let her go and excused myself to the bathroom.