Sorry

Ok so here's the story, kay? I've got this message today asking about King For A Day. I explained to her about it but i thought I should explain it to all of you. I have deleted King For A Day, Bulletproof Love and Caraphernelia. I'm sorry if you were enjoying KFAD but I have literally no motivation to write the series anymore and I feel really bad about it but I can't help it. Also, Careful an Ignorance readers, I will also be posting this on Ignorance but I am no longer writing another book. I feel like I've let you down but I just can't find a solid enough idea for it and I don't want to start it then delete it after. Ignorance is the official end of Luke and Lacy but I may post another chapter for years later or something. Any back to KFAD, basically if you wanted to know the other boys love stories I'll quickly explain.

KFAD,
Ashton and Emilia end up dating again but her control freak mother finds out and says some pretty nasty things to Ashton so they're not allowed to see each other anymore. They don't listen until her mum gets into her head and Emilia starts to act like her. Ash doesn't like it so he ends thins with Emilia and after she goes down hill 'till the point her mum and her get in a big argument and she runs away to the Boy's house in London. Ash still doesn't want to se her so she runs away again and tries to commit suicide by drowning herself in a pool. Cal saves her and her and Ash get engaged in the end.

BL,
Cal sees his old friend he drifted away from and bows she's a famous dancer. They end up getting together after they patch up their relationship and yeah. After constantly being away from each other MJ cracks and ends it. They get back together in the end.

Caraphernelia,
Michael meets Eve at a party. Eve is a gymnast who trains at an Olympic level. While mike is away she brakes her ankle and gets told she may never be able to do gym again. She doesn't tell mike but gets super depressed. Once he's home he finds out and they get into a big argument causing them to spilt. They end things and Michael is worse than Eve. He makes a big romantic betide and wins her back a while later.