He's A Kindergarten Teacher

He's A Kindergarten Teacher (Requested by queengclifford)

A/N: imagining them in tight button up shirts and ties/bow ties is giving me m a j o r chest pains

Ashton:

"Mr. Irwin, Mr. Irwin!" One of your boyfriend's students ran up to him. "I drew you!" The little girl held up a piece of paper, scribbled on it one of the most adorable things he'd ever seen. The art task he set for his class to do today was to draw their heroes and write a sentence why the person they drew was their hero. He, of course, was expecting them to draw their parents, siblings or cartoon superheroes. But this little girl finished her drawing first and was more than excited to tell Ashton that he was her superhero. He bit his lip and put on his glasses to see the drawing more clearly. He held out his hand and she handed the paper to him happily. He couldn't stop the smile on his face when he saw she added in his dimples. His eyes drifted to the bottom of the page and it read, 'Mr. Irwin is funny and helps me learn'. He stared up at her and she beamed. "See the cape?" She asked, pointing to the red cape she'd drawn on him. He nodded, "I love it, thank you so much." She giggled and he went to hand it back to her but changed his mind. "May I keep it?" He asked and she nodded quickly, as if it were an honour. "Thank you," he said, placing it on his desk. "You're welcome, sir," she said, her blonde curls bouncing as she ran back to her crayons to draw something else. He quickly had to take his phone out and send you a picture of the drawing. He blushed when he saw your reply, 'what a sweetheart, you're my hero too.'

Calum:

It was the last day of school, which meant Calum spent hours the previous night preparing games and making little presents for each of the kids in his class. "You really care about them," you laughed, watching him tie tiny bows onto each and every gift he got them. He blushed, "I'm going to miss them. They didn't tell me how hard it would be to see and watch these kids grow for a year then just let them go," he said sadly. "You'll still see them," you tried to comfort him. "Yes, but someone else will be teaching them. I'm sad," he admitted. So he was trying not to cry that day as he had to say goodbye. "Sir, please teach us forever," one student said. Calum smiled and shook his head. "I wish I could. You mean a lot to me," he said. The kids were ecstatic with their gifts, and one little girl was even crying when Calum properly explained he wouldn't be teaching her next year. "Okay, let's end this day talking about your most favourite thing about this year," Calum said, gesturing for the kids to sit in a circle. He went around to every kid, and they said things like learning to read and write some words, the excursion to the animal farm and the games they played every Friday. "Okay, what about you, Jess?" Calum asked the quietest student in his class. She froze before she mumbled, "you," she said nervously and Calum smiled, "me?" "You're the best teacher ever," she added, looking down. Calum blushed and had to hold back the tears of happiness threatening to spill. "Thank you, Jess." The bell rung too soon and he walked outside with them as their parents greeted them with open arms. A mother immediately walked up to Calum. "Hello, I'd just like to personally thank you for all you've done in helping my son with his reading this year. You're a miracle worker, and he wouldn't stop talking about you!" She said as her son stood quietly by her side. "It's been a pleasure teaching your son," Calum said. A few other parents spoke to him before you ran out of your car and hugged him. "First year as a teacher done! I'm so proud of you," you stared into his eyes which were brimming with tears. "You're freaking adorable," you said and he laughed shyly.

Luke:

Luke just recently took up a job at a school near yours and his apartment. He was beyond nervous for his first day. He was bouncing lightly on his feet as you tried to tie his tie. "Stay still!" You laughed and he sighed. "I'm just really nervous," he mumbled. "You'll be amazing," you assured him. And he was. To his shock they'd asked him to go on playground duty on his first day. He kept a close eye on every kid in the playground, getting mini heart attacks whenever he thought something was wrong. "Sir!" He heard a kid yell. He turned around quickly and saw that a little girl had tripped and fallen, hurting herself. He ran up to the girl immediately and examined her knee, which was bleeding. "Hey sweetheart, can you stand up?" He asked soothingly. She shook her head as tears spilled down her cheeks. He picked her up gently and she held onto his shirt. "What's your name?" He asked and she sniffled. "Annabelle," she said quietly. "That's a pretty name," he said. "Like a princess," he added and she smiled. Luke asked another teacher to watch the kids as he took her to the first aid room. He continued talking to her to distract her from her knee. "What's your favourite colour?" He asked. "Pink," she said. "Is that why you're wearing pink today?" He asked and she nodded. "What else do you like?" He asked as he sat her down on a chair and took out a first aid kit. "Ponies," she said and he smiled, "ponies are awesome," she giggled and he took out some antiseptic. "This may hurt, but it will make it better, okay?" Luke asked and she nodded. "What's your favourite pony?" He asked, distracting her as he cleaned the wound and put on a bandaid. "Rainbow Dash," she giggled and he started packing up. "Is it done?" She asked in shock, looking at her knee. "Yeah," he smiled and she stood up. "Thank you, sir," she walked up to him and hugged his leg. Luke blushed and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're welcome, princess Annabelle." When he led her back to the playground he got butterflies thinking about how it'd be having a child with you.

Michael:

There were two kindergarten classes in the school you worked at. What was amazing was the fact that you taught one class and your best friend taught the other. Unfortunately, your best friend went on maternity leave, and you weren't too fond of her replacement. This replacement, Mr. Clifford, was beyond unorganised and you were considering speaking to the principal about him. You had to give him a chance though, he'd only been here for a week. You were teaching that next week when you heard an unbelievable amount of noise from next door. You rolled your eyes and looked through the window of the door joining the two classes. "God," you mumbled as you opened the door. The kids were running all over the place and you saw Michael cleaning up what looked like broken glass on the floor directly below you. He looked up to you and mouthed 'help'. You screamed and all the kids became quiet. "Everyone take a seat while we clean this up, we don't want anyone hurt," you explained and the kids took a seat. You bent down with Michael, looking back at your class through the door to make sure they were okay. "Michael," you said. He nodded, "I know, I know. I don't deserve this job," he mumbled quietly and you looked up. There were tears brimming his eyes. "No," you said, feeling suddenly guilty. "I'm sure you'll get better. It does take practice," you assured and he smiled. "Promise you'll come to my rescue if I need help?" He asked and you nodded. You two started becoming a whole lot closer, talking in the teacher's lounge and even going out a few times, (just so you could teach him the ways of being a teacher, he clarified). One day, a few weeks later, you were teaching the whole day and hadn't heard any fuss from next door. As your students were writing in their journals you looked through the door and smiled. His class were sitting in a circle on the floor listening to him read a story. He noticed you at the door and smiled brightly. He winked and you rolled your eyes, quickly returning to your desk. Who knew the pathetic replacement you despised would end up stealing your heart?

A/N: hey, would anyone read if I started a fanfic? If you've read a bunch of my prefs, who do you think I write about the best?

Well hey, since I wrote that, I have started a fic! It's a Luke one. Would mean a heap if you'd checked it out because it's my first full on fanfic ever and I'm freaking out