He's Whipped & The Boys Tease Him

He's Whipped & The Boys Tease Him (Requested By FluffierCalum)

Ashton:

"But you made plans with us first!" Calum pouted at Ashton's doorway, with Luke and Michael sulking behind him. "Well, I couldn't just say 'no'," he argued. Calum rolled his eyes, "yes you can, do it right now. Call her and tell her you made plans with us first." Calum folded his arms, Michael was smirking behind him and Luke was trying to hide a smile himself. "No! She's excited, I can't-" Michael cut him off by making a whipping sound. Ashton glared at him, "did you just-" "yes." Ashton huffed, "I'm not whipped." Luke coughed dramatically. "What?!" Ashton shouted. "You're bailing on a night with your mates to sit around and watch a chick flick," Michael answered cockily. "Who said we were watching a chick flick?" "But you are, aren't you?" Calum pointed to the copy of 'The Proposal' he had placed on the coffee table. "I-uh-" Michael made his whipping sound again. "Would you shut up?" Ashton's face flushed. "I see you have also bought some candles," Luke noticed a bag of items Ashton had bought for you tonight on the kitchen counter. "Thanks for coming, good bye." Ashton pushed Calum back, forcing the two behind him out into the hall. "Have fun, then," Luke said sadly as Ashton slammed the door on them. He looked around at everything he'd set up for you. Any decent guy would go to this effort to make his girlfriend happy, he thought. "I'm not whipped," he grumbled. "Whu-tch," Michael whispered through the keyhole.

Calum:

"Calum!" Ashton called from the store opposite him. "Damn it," Calum muttered under his breath, trying to hide the handbag you had him carrying behind his back. Ashton jogged towards him and Calum grinned nervously. "What the hell are you doing in Forever New?" He giggled. "I uhm, got lost," Calum stuttered. "Mate, you said you were playing Fifa with Michael." "I did? You sure that was today?" Calum's voice was shaky. Ashton squinted at him before you appeared behind Calum. "Hey babe, could you hold this?" You asked. "Oh, hey Ash!" You smiled and Ashton waved, smirking at Calum. "Sure thing, sweetie," he took the bag from your arms instantly. "Whipped," Ashton sung under his breath. Calum glared at him. "Am not," he argued. "Could you hold these dresses? Come and tell me which one you like," "sure thing." Ashton coughed. "Damn it," he muttered as he followed you like a lost puppy towards the dressing rooms.

Luke:

"Could you get me a glass of water please?" You asked Luke from your bundle of blankets on the sofa. "Sure, babe," Luke paused the video game, making all the guys groan. "Seriously?" Calum said. You cowered back into the sofa. "What?" Luke called from the kitchen. "Could I have a foot massage?" Michael imitated your voice. "Yes, darling," Ashton replied. "Could you brush my hair and do my project and make me dinner and-" "anything for you, smoochie!" Calum replied in fits of laughter. "That doesn't happen!" Luke argued. "But if she asked, you wouldn't hesitate," Michael stated. "I wouldn't do that," you mumbled. Luke returned, handing you the glass. "Thank you," you muttered, taking a sip. He took it from you to place it on the coffee table. All of a sudden, the crack of a whip sounded through the air. "What the-" Luke turned to Michael. "Did you seriously just download a whipping sound app?" He asked. "All for you, Lucas."

Michael:

"Leave me alone, I am not," you heard Michael say. You were hanging out with the guys tonight and had just returned from the bathroom. You stood behind the wall to listen in, because no one would pass off the opportunity to listen to secret guy talk. "Face the truth, you're as whipped as it gets," Calum teased. "How so?" Michael asked. "Well you say 'sorry' even when she's in the wrong," Luke commented. "I don't want to fight!" Michael replied. "You pretty much have a curfew," Ashton added. "I do not have a curfew!" Michael laughed. "What about that time you left that party at nine without having a drink because you had to be sober for The X Factor finale?" Calum asked. "Shut up," Michael surrendered. You walked in, pretending to have heard nothing. "Who wants strawberries?" You laughed nervously. "Extra whipped cream for Michael," Ashton muttered, and he and Calum high-fived. "I hate you all."

A/N: this was so fun to write oh my gosh