You Find Out He Likes You From Another Member

A/N: hi and welcome to the place I write stuff purely to make you smile

Ashton:

You were lying in bed when you received a video call from Ashton. You accepted and a bright room came into view. It was 3am for you but seemed to be midday for him. "Hey there!" He said when he saw your face. "Hey Ashton," you replied sleepily. He frowned. "What time is it?" He asked. "Uhm, 3AM," you smiled sheepishly. He gasped and chuckled slightly. "Shouldn't you-" he started before you heard a voice in the background. "Ashton?" You heard Michael call. He groaned. "I'll be right back." He sighed and left his phone face down on the couch. You waited there a few minutes, barely able to keep your eyes open before you heard footsteps nearing the phone. "So yeah, I think it's about time he tells her he likes her," you heard Calum say. "Wait, he likes her?" Asked Luke. You turned up the volume on your phone. You literally heard Calum's jaw drop. "You're kidding, right?" He asked. "I thought they were best friends!" Luke laughed. "They are, but Ashton told me he likes her, and well, it's pretty obvious," Calum mumbled the last part. You heard Ashton groan as he entered the room. "I literally just spent 5 minutes cleaning Fanta off the floor with Michael," He said and Calum and Luke laughed. "So why haven't you told her yet?" You could hear the smirk in Luke's voice. There was a pause. "What?" Ashton asked. "Why haven't you told Y/N you like her?!" Calum practically shouted. There was deafening silence, then the sound of Calum being punched and slapped repeatedly. "She's on the phone you moron," Ashton whisper-shouted. You then heard a collective gasp from Luke and Calum. A second later Luke completely loses it and you can't help but giggle yourself. Footsteps rushed towards the phone and you saw Ashton's blushing face. "Please tell me you heard nothing," he hoped, biting his lip. You stopped laughing and bit yours too. "I like you too, Ashton." His eyes widened and he smiled. "AWWW." You heard Luke and Calum in the background. "Well then I'll-" Ashton started before you again hear a voice from another room. "Ashton, I spilt more Fanta."

Calum:

You were playing video games with Michael at his place when the doorbell rang. He paused the game and you groaned flopping down across the couch on your back. You heard the door open and footsteps enter the house. "Calum, you made it!" Michael cheered. Your eyes shot open and you sprung up off the couch. "So what are we gonna do, just play-" Calum said before he saw you on the couch. His face immediately flushed and he turned to Michael. "What is she doing here?" He whispered. You shifted uncomfortably in your seat. "What? She's playing with us!" He replied. "I thought it was you and I!" Calum said sadly. "So what if she's here?" Michael asked. "You know okay, you know. Stop being an idiot. I'm going." He said. "NO!" Michael screamed, pushing him towards you. You've been friends with Michael for a while, and get along well with Luke and Ashton, but it's Calum you can't seem to connect with. From the second you met you haven't been able to hold a conversation, and he seemed to avoid you the best he could. So when he was pushed on top of you by Michael, he seemed a little more than flustered. "Y/N, Calum likes you, okay?" Michael shouted. Calum immediately launched himself off of you and ran at Michael. Michael held both of his wrists and over Calum's threats shouted over to you. "He likes you very much and would love to take you to see a movie tonight and will pick you up at 7. Isn't that right Calum?" He asked. Calum turned around to face you with his face redder than ever. "Uhm.. Yes." He said as he turned away and walked out of the house in a rush. You sat there shocked still in the same position. Michael stood there smirking at you. "I didn't even get to accept or not!" You said. "Do you?" Michael asked. You smiled. "Yes."

Luke:

Well, you've been crushing on Luke forever but you're pretty sure he only likes you as a friend. He's never showed any interest in you, but come to think of it, you haven't either. "Y/N?" You turned to him to see an amused look on his face. "Do you?" He asked. "Hmm?" You questioned. He chuckled. "Do you wanna milkshake?" He asked. "Sure." you smiled. He left his living room leaving his phone on the coffee table. Moments later he got a message and you couldn't help but have a look. "Dude you're so far into the pits of friendzonedom you'll never climb your way out" Ashton sent him. Seconds later there was another message. "But you don't see the way Y/N looks at you when you turn your back. Just say you like her and she'll say it back, promise!" Another text said. This was all you needed to gain the courage to stand up with his phone and walk into the kitchen. He saw you and smiled. "So do you want strawberry or-" he said before he noticed you kept walking closer and closer. "I like you too." You said and his lips parted slightly. You stood on your toes and kissed him lightly on the lips, turning him into a blushing, stuttering mess. "W-what do you, I mean I li-but h-how?" You held up his phone and he read the texts. He immediately hid his face in his hands. "Well I don't know whether to laugh or cry." He joked. "Maybe you can kiss me back." You said. He laughed and cupped your face in his hands. "Maybe I can."

Michael:

You've recently told your close friend Luke over the phone that you have a crush on his friend Michael. You met him along with Calum and Ashton at a pool party not long ago and you clicked with him right away. Now you were with the guys sitting on Luke's couch. By the knowing looks he, Calum and Ashton were giving each other, you could tell he told them and they had something planned. They were failing miserably trying to act natural, and you told them so by the numerous 'what the hell are you doing?' looks you gave. Michael was engrossed in the television and you began scrolling through your twitter when the three boys suddenly left the room, leaving you two alone. Not 20 seconds later Calum and Ashton returned with pink scented candles, placing them on the table. Luke turned off the television, forcing Michael out of his daze and the other two dimmed the lights while romantic music started playing. "Uhmm.." Michael said and the others just giggled. When he turned to you with his eyebrows raised you simply shrugged your shoulders. When he went to get up Ashton immediately stopped him. "Tell her you idiot." Michael glared at him and shook his head. "Tell her what?" He asked innocently. "Y/N, MICHAEL HAS A CRUSH ON YOU." Luke screamed. "You did not just-" Michael started before he was pushed back down onto the couch with popcorn shoved into his arms. "Now you two can snuggle and watch The Notebook." Luke said, pressing 'play' on the remote. The boys ran upstairs leaving you and Michael alone again. After a minute of silence you looked at him, he turned to you with his eyebrows raised. "Snuggle?" He asked, slowly lifting his arm. "Okay." You smiled.

A/N: check out my book 'Mend Me'! I'd be a very happy cookie if you do x