You're Best Friends And You Kiss

You're Best Friends And You Kiss (Requested By wearenow)

A/N: 3M reads, can I thank you enough? It's impossible. The Luke one here uses a setting from my fanfic, 'Mend Me?' Bless your soul if you're reading it x

Ashton:

"You are the most uncomfortable-" "be quiet," he nudged you. Ashton and yourself had spent the entire day figuring out how to assemble your bed. With this task tiring you both out completely, the construction of Ashton's bed was postponed. "The sofa is tiny, you moron," he snapped when you suggested he'd sleep there. "If we can't compromise sleeping in this bed properly, how are we going to manage living together?" Your best friend joked. "Too late, you signed the contract," you smirked. "Most fatal mistake of my life," he teased, causing you to slap his arm. You ended up making a pillow of his chest, and his arm instinctively wrapped around you. It wasn't long before you both settled, and you were moments from falling asleep before Ashton's voice interrupted. "Could you look up at me for a second?" He asked quietly. You grumbled and rested an elbow on his chest, staring at him through squinting eyes. He seemed to be half asleep, just like you, but a strange nervousness and uncertainty in his eyes woke you up. You didn't even notice him moving towards you until his nose was touching yours. You pulled back with a giggle, "what are you doing?" "Trying to kiss you, silly," he mumbled tiredly. Then you felt his soft lips linger over yours, before pulling back slightly. "Sorry," he apologised quickly. "Pretend I never did that," he mumbled quietly before moving to turn away. "But you didn't kiss me," you whispered. He turned back, and you swore you saw his eyes twinkle in the dark. You then felt his hand move up to your cheek. You heard him breathe in deeply before leaning forward and kissing you, tentatively at first. Before you had a chance to deepen the kiss, he pulled away. You whimpered, causing him to chuckle, the sound that's given you comfort for so long. "Maybe we won't have such a hard time compromising," he smiled.

Calum:

"Calum, the hawk flies at midnight," Michael whispered. "What?" "The hawk flies at midnight," he repeated slowly. "Michael, I'm sick of-" "Y/N's here, okay?" Calum's eyes widened. You and Calum had been best friends for a while now, and it didn't take long for the guys to realise he was head over heels possibly in love with you. "What? The plan is tomorrow!" Calum argued. "Not anymore, come on," he grabbed his hand and forced him downstairs where you, Luke and Ashton sat watching a movie. Michael pushed Calum towards you, causing him to stumble and land at your side. Michael then rushed to Ashton, "initiate stage one," he whispered far too loudly. You turned to Calum and he shrugged, but the terror in his eyes told you something horrible was definitely about to occur. Ashton clapped his hands loudly, "it's time for truth or dare!" He yelled. Calum interjected quickly, "maybe we should just keep watching the movie." Ashton, Michael and Luke glared at him, causing him to cower. "Y/N! Truth or dare?" Luke asked with a smirk. "Seriously?" You rolled your eyes, and were replied to with silence and raised eyebrows. "Dare," you mumbled. "Dare you to kiss your crush, right now!" Michael almost yelled. He and Ashton fist bumped, a celebration of a successful stage two. "What if my crush isn't here," you stated simply. Luke gulped, his eyes momentarily flicking to Calum. They all remained silent for a few moments before you sighed. "Calum?" He turned to you, biting nervously on his bottom lip. You wrapped your arms around his neck before you could stop yourself, and your lips quickly found his. You didn't pay attention to the gasps and shouts from the small audience in front of you. All you could focus on was Calum's lips moving slowly against yours and his hands gripping tightly onto your waist.

Luke:

You and your best friend Luke were spending the afternoon in your favourite place in the world. Luke discovered it a few years ago, and it's been your small getaway ever since. You dove underneath the water and swam away from Luke, who decided it would be a perfect time to tickle you. As you resurfaced you splashed him, making him laugh and chase after you again. "Come on," he opened his arms as he treaded water. You gave in and swam towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your chin on his neck. "This place would be so boring if I didn't have someone like you to share it with," he whispered. You smiled and leaned back to look him in the eyes. "Thank you," you replied simply. He looked up, and his grip around your waist tightened. "I'm gonna do something, and you're probably gonna freak out," he told you quietly. "Sure," you said, looking up at the sky with him. With your eyes focused on a small cloud floating above you, you were more than shocked to find your best friend's lips on yours. He could sense your body tense, and was about to pull away before you regained your senses and kissed him back. He went to pull away, but you stopped him by pulling him back by his hair, deepening the kiss. You felt him smile against your lips, and you couldn't help but smile back. He pulled back slightly and nuzzled your nose. "Yes, you definitely make this place better."

Michael:

"Michael and Y/N, sitting in a-" You slapped Ashton before he could finish. He and the rest of Michael's friends had been taunting you both relentlessly the entire night on the dance floor. "At least I have a girl here," Michael mumbled and Ashton laughed. "I have a girl!" He turned around and pulled Luke right out of a conversation. "Right here," he patted Luke on the back. "Hm?" Just then, Calum decided to join the conversation. "How are the two lovebirds doing?" He smirked. "They're just 'friends'," Luke made quotation marks with his fingers. Calum nodded, nudging you towards Michael and causing you to stumble into his arms. They watched as both you and Michael blushed. "Obviously," Calum teased. "Leave us alone," you laughed. "As you wish. Come on guys, they want special alone time," Ashton dragged the two boys away in fits of giggles. You sighed and continued swaying to the music, only to find that Michael didn't join you. You looked up, and saw that he refused to meet your gaze. "Relax, Mikey, don't let them get to you," you nudged his shoulder and he looked up. "It's not them," he mumbled. "Then what's wrong?" you asked, placing a hand on his arm. "Just, is the concept of us as a thing really that crazy?" he asked nervously. "What do you mean?" "I mean, if I kissed you right now, would you kiss back?" You didn't hear him over the music, so you stopped dancing and leaned in, signalling for him to repeat himself. He, however, took it as a signal to wrap his arms tightly around your waist and crash his lips against yours. You pulled back shocked. "What just.." You trailed off. He stared at you with wide eyes and quivering lips. "Didn't you want me to?" He asked quietly. "I didn't hear you," you replied. "I'm so sorry," he apologised quickly. "Kiss me again," you told him. He didn't hesitate before his hands flew to your cheeks with his lips pressed against yours. Your hands then instinctively found their way around his neck. He pulled back slowly and you opened your eyes only to find his were still closed. They fluttered open, and with his lips still slightly parted, he smiled. "I hope I heard you correctly," he joked. "Finally!" You heard Ashton shout from behind you. You spun around and glared at him, causing him to raise his hands in defence. Michael spun you back around, "at least they got what they wanted."