Christmas

Christmas

A/N: A lot of you wanted a Christmas special! I've combined a few specific Christmas requests from you guys in here. dramalover1's request will be used for Michael's.

(Hope you enjoy my drawing, mixtape-muke is my tumblr)

Ashton:

It was Christmas Eve, and Ashton's flight had been cancelled due to severe storms. You'd decorated the tree by yourself and couldn't wait to finally see Ashton again after months of being apart. You sat sulking on your sofa, staring at the empty apartment with the worst feeling of emptiness in your chest. You were planning to sleep through the night, and had just turned yours and Ashton's room's light off when your phone lit up. Calum's face appeared on your screen. Your eyebrows furrowed as you lifted the phone to your ear. "Cal?" You asked. "Y/N, could you do me a favour?" He asked, and you could tell almost instantly something strange had been planned. "What?" You asked slowly. "Go to your balcony," he said. You smiled, "did you guys send a blimp or something for me?" You laughed. He chuckled, "just get out here." You froze. "Here? Does that mean you're here?" You started sprinting to your balcony. "There, I meant there! Shit guys, I ruined it," he mumbled. You almost broke the glass door getting outside. Gripping onto the railings, you looked down immediately to see them, but screamed when loud bangs and bright lights filled your vision. You stepped back to watch the mini green and red firework show taking place in your quiet street. You watched in awe as they set off each firework, making dogs bark and lights from various houses along the street turn on. You stood shocked after the last firework seeing all the guys standing on the road waving to you. "Merry Christmas!" Michael yelled. "I don't want a lot for Christmas," Ashton started to sing. You hid your face in your hands. "There is just one thing I need," the others started singing terrible background vocals. You spun on your heels and almost flew through your living room and out your apartment. You ran out the front door in your pyjamas and stumbled into the smoke the fireworks left behind. You felt Ashton's arms wrap around yours, pick you up and spin you around, almost losing his balance in the process. "Merry Christmas, I wanted to surprise you," he spoke quietly into your ear. "You are insane, and I love you."

Calum:

"Put the silver tinsel on the stairs," you ordered. Calum sighed, making you glare at him. "Don't you want to make a good impression?" You asked, reminding him of the reason the apartment had to be perfect. He grumbled what could have been a 'yes' and followed your instructions. "Now, get the last box of tree decorations," you said, rushing around the kitchen getting ready to plate the dinner you'd both cooked for your parents who were visiting that night. "The tree looks fine," he whined. "Not without the golden reindeer," you retorted. He rolled his eyes, beginning to rummage through the mess of a box to find the decorations you were after. The rummaging stopped, and your turned slightly hoping to see him hanging the reindeer on the tree, but instead were surprised with his eyes only inches from yours. "Calum, what-" "look up," he smirked. You did, and smiled at the mistletoe he was holding above you both. "I didn't buy that," you bit your lip. "I did, you never kiss me enough," he pouted. "I kiss you all the time," "never enough." You laughed quietly before standing on your tiptoes and weaving your fingers through his hair. The mistletoe was dropped onto the tiles as his arms draped loosely around your waist. He broke the kiss, his nose still touching yours. "Merry Christmas, cutie," he mumbled over your lips.

Luke:

Luke was a sucker for your reactions to his gifts and surprises. He'd watch you, biting his lip as you carefully opened the boxes he'd spent ages wrapping perfectly. He'd be nervous too, always afraid you wouldn't like it or might just be pretending to. This Christmas Luke went way overboard. You arrived at his apartment at 11:30PM on Christmas Eve. "Open them now," he ordered. "Wait," you froze. "Are they all for me?" You stared at the multiple presents under his tree. He blushed, "yeah." You sighed. "Luke, I can't-" "do it!" Although it wasn't officially Christmas, Luke couldn't wait any longer, and pushed you to sit cross-legged by the tree with him. It took twenty minutes to open all his gifts, that were ranging from clothes and plushies to jewellery and concert tickets. After a million 'thank you's and kisses, Luke bit his lip, and you could tell it was from nerves, not excitement. "What's wrong?" You asked. He avoided your gaze. "You missed one," he said simply. You smiled before looking under the tree again, this time noticing a small box in the very corner. You almost had to crawl under the tree to reach it, and once you pulled it out, you could almost hear Luke's nervousness screaming in anticipation. "Why are you freaking out?" You asked quietly, untying the small bow. You looked up only to see him fiddling madly with his fingers. You were suddenly feeling anxious also, and held your breath as you lifted the small lid. All you saw was a silver chain. "What's this?" You smiled. Pulling it out slowly, it took you a moment to realise the small object at the end of the chain was a key. "Wait," you were holding back the biggest smile. "Will you move in with me?" He asked quickly. You looked up, not holding the smile back anymore. "Yes," you jumped up from your crossed legs and wrapped your arms tightly around his waist. "You're serious?" His hands were hesitant to hug you back, still shocked about your response. "Never been more serious," you replied, your voice slightly muffled by his hair. He let out a shaky laugh of relief. "Thank you," he said, as if your acceptance was a present in itself. "No, you dork, thank you."

Michael:

The guys have been acting stranger than usual lately, and it was driving you crazy not knowing why. They'd smile at you as if they knew something, and when you asked them questions they'd simply shake their head. Christmas was approaching, so the only answer you could think of was a secret present from Michael. Unable to handle this agonising feeling of not knowing for another week, you'd made it your mission to find out exactly what it was. Instead of trying to pry it out of one of the guys, which probably wouldn't have been too difficult, you decided to play a trick on Michael. "I know what you have planned for me for Christmas," you said nonchalantly as you passed him sitting on the sofa in the living room. He stood up instantly, staring at you with wide eyes. "W-what?" His voice was low, and when you locked eyes, you swore you saw him trying to hold back tears. You stood shocked for a moment. He looked down, "I'm sorry, who told you?" He asked quietly. "U-uhm," you stuttered. He walked up to you and took your hands in his. "I just wanted it to be special, you know, I had the whole thing planned months ago and it won't be the same now and-" "Michael," you attempted to stop his rambling. "I feel so bad you found out like that, I'm so sorry-" "Michael!" "I guess a good thing is that I'll be less nervous because you can tell me what your answer will be now," he finished. "Wait what?" You asked. "What?" He looked up, his eyes both worried and terrified. "Michael, no one told me anything," you said slowly, your heart pumping wildly anticipating his reaction. His jaw dropped. "S-so, you don't know?" He asked, his hands loosening the tight grip they had on yours. You shook your head. "Disregard every word I just said," he told you quickly, his eyes wide and searching yours hoping he could read your thoughts somehow. "Yes," you said simply. He nodded, releasing your hands. "Okay," he smiled, letting out a quick breath he'd been holding. "No," you placed your hands on his shoulders. "I mean 'yes'," you tried to tell him what you meant with your eyes. He was speechless. "W-wait, you mean, I don't know if you mean-" "Yes, I'll marry you," you smiled. "Oh my god." He lifted you by your waist and spun in circles. Setting you down, he decided to embrace you almost painfully before kissing you slowly on the lips. After pulling away, he stared at you, almost awestruck before coming to a sudden realisation. "Does that mean I have to cancel the mariachi band?"

QUESTION TIME

_human: favourite movie?

They range from The Avengers and Divergent to The Proposal and Despicable Me.

Mizukiko-kun: What is your favourite thing of each of 5SOS?

Ashton's laugh, Michael's nerdiness, Luke's giggle and Calum's eye crinkle.

Allheart26: Fave 5SOS song?

English Love Affair and Perfect Disguise

Hey guys, ask me some more questions! Also, would anyone watch me if I did a YouNow? What would I do though..