Your First Kiss

Your First Kiss

Ashton:

You and your best friend Ashton were spending New Year's together at his place. You were both under some blankets flicking through music channels. "I love how we're here eating ice cream when other people our age are out partying." You laughed. "I'd much rather have an ice cream party with you than go out, you know," he said, a mouth full of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. "Same." You shoved another huge spoonful into your mouth. You looked at your phone, "11:57pm." You smiled in excitement. Ashton suddenly looked nervous. You frowned. "You okay, Ash?" When he didn't reply, you took his spoon and forced it into his mouth. "Hey!" He laughed, swatting your hand away. "You okay?" You asked again. "Yeah, just thinking." He said casually, though you could tell there was something more by the way he fiddled with the strings of his shorts. "About the new year?" You smiled. He bit his lip. "Kinda." He muttered. "What about the new year?" You prodded. He sighed dramatically. "What!" You tapped his nose to get him to calm down. He mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" You leaned in closer to hear him. He looked up at you with the eyes of a scared and completely helpless kitten. "Us." He said quietly. "Us? What about us?" You leaned in even closer. He whined quietly. "Nothing." He hid his face in his hands. "You're freaking me out Ash, what's up?" You went to remove his hands when you noticed the clock hanging up on the wall. 15 seconds until the new year. "Ash, it's almost the new year!" You hoped he'd join in for the countdown. He turned around quickly to see the clock. You both started to count down, your eyes on the clock but his on yours. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" And his lips were on yours. You, of course, were in complete shock. But the softness and sweetness of his lips almost immediately made your eyes shut and heart race. Your hands flew up to his messy hair and his nervousness immediately vanished. His arm moved to rest on your back and he pulled you closer to him under the blankets. Ashton pulled back all too quickly, his eyes staring happily into yours. He smiled, showing his dimples and chuckled quietly. "Us?" He asked. "Us." You kissed him again.

Calum:

You and your long time friend Calum decided to be adorable and have a picnic. You both thought it would be nice to enjoy a technology free day just talking and eating under the sun. "This is gonna sound bad but I'm really craving my phone." Calum said. You slapped him. "So you'd rather be on your phone than talk to me!" You laughed. "No! I'm joking, I'm joking." He shoved another handful of chips into his mouth. "I like spending time with you. It's really relaxing. Like, really chill, you know?" He seemed to be saying anything that came to his mind. "I know." You giggled. "What!" He blushed. "I like spending time with you too." You said. "Good, 'cause otherwise it'd be awkward." He smiled. "It's awkward anyway." You joked. "No it's not!" He threw a chip at your face. You picked it up off the picnic blanket and ate it. "That's dirty, you know." He said. "No, I did not know. Why would you use a dirty picnic blanket. What's dirty about it?" You asked. "You're on it," he replied. "I hate you." You slapped his shoulder again lightly. "No you don't!" He sat up from his lying position and began tickling you. "No. No this is not necessary Calum!" You shouted, causing strangers to stare, not like you cared. "Take it back!" He pushed you so you were now lying down and he was hovering over you. "Okay, I take it back!" You said through laughter. "And?" He asked, still tickling you. "And what?!" You kicked and tried to wriggle out of his grip. "If you don't hate me then what?" He asked. "What?" You tried to swat away his hands but he still didn't stop. "If you don't hate me then you 'what' me?" He clarified. "I-I love you?" His hands stopped at your waist. You didn't have time to sigh in relief before he kissed you. Before you even had time to react his lips were gone. He pulled back and his eyes were searching your face to see how you felt. "I love you too?" He said, biting his lip. You didn't know what to say. "I love you." You repeated. "Good, because as I said, I love you too."

Luke:

You'd recently told your friend Ashton that you had a crush on his friend Luke, and immediately regretted it. You knew when you received an all too constructed and suspicious invite to Ashton's place on Friday night that something was definitely planned. 'Y/N, you wanna come and hang out with me and the guys this Friday night?' You saw right through it. But what was the harm, right? Like they couldn't possibly have anything too horribly and carefully thought out, could they? You were right and you were wrong. Ashton, Michael and Calum's plan wasn't carefully thought out at all, but gosh was it horrible. So that's what led to you sitting uncomfortably in Ashton's house with wild guys screaming around you. As you were giving Ashton a death stare, you notice him giving a military type nod to Michael. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Michael shouted. You rolled your eyes. "Really? Like, really?" You shook your head. "Yeah look, we got all our stuff here in the beanie. Choose something." Calum shoved a beanie in your face. Luke looked extremely worried, "but I didn't put anyt-" Ashton covered his mouth. You stuck your hand in the beanie, because you know there was no getting out of this one. You felt a phone. "There's only one thing in here." You rose your eyebrows. "Do it." Calum mouthed. You pulled out Luke's phone and you were immediately being pushed towards a closet. Michael ran up to it and opened it. "Well would you look at that guys, what are the odds she gets Luke, huh?" He runs to grab Luke who seems to be extremely flustered. "Guys, what are y-" "Shh.." They said in unison. And at that, you were both shoved into the small space, the door being slammed behind you. You could hear them giggling and high five-ing outside. "I'm so sorry." You both said. Luke laughed. "You don't need to be sorry, it's my fault we're in here." You muttered. "What? No, it's my fault." Luke replied. "What do you mean?" You asked in confusion. Luke's steady breaths suddenly became shaky and stressed. He ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath before saying, "Look, I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way. But I really like you, and I asked Ashton to set us up. I thought he'd do it... Differently, and I'm just so embarrassed and it's okay if you don't like me back and I just-" you cut off his rambling by pulling him down by his shirt and kissing him. It took him a moment to react, but when he did, you felt absolutely and pathetically weak at the knees. You let go of his shirt and he pouted. "I thought it was my fault, because I told Ashton I liked you." You told him. You could see his blush even under the dark lighting. "Thank God." He whispered, pulling you back to his lips by your waist.

Michael:

You were freaking out. Not just the regular freaking out, but the infamous 'Oh my god I have a date with my crush' freaking out. Michael asked you out last week. You two had known each other for a while, so when he asked you out to dinner in an extremely out of character serious tone, you couldn't have been more surprised. You even had to make sure with Luke that you understood everything correctly. "Yeah, he's been wanting to ask you out for a while. He's been really nervous. And yeah, he's serious." Luke told you over the phone. So now you were frantically making the last touches on your makeup when your doorbell rung. Your heart skipped a beat but you couldn't be more excited. You walked nervously to your front door and took a deep breath before opening it. Michael stood there in a tight, dark grey shirt and black skinny jeans. What stood out to you the most though was the red rose in his hands. He handed it to you shyly, "you look really beautiful." You took the rose and smiled. "Wow, thank you." You laughed, somewhat in shock. "Ready to go?" He asked. You nodded.
The date was awesome. Nothing was different between you two, besides the fact that he'd constantly compliment you and cause butterflies to take flight in your stomach. He was now leading you back to your home with his hand holding yours tightly. Once you reached your front door, you turned to face him. He sighed. "So if you haven't noticed by now, I actually really like you. And I'd kill for you to be my girlfriend." He looked hopefully into your eyes. "You don't have to kill, you just have to kiss me." So he did. It was nothing like you expected, he was extremely gentle and sweet. Once you both pulled back, you smiled, "wanna stay for a bit?" You asked. "I'd love to."

Vote, Comment and Request cute stuff