United - Imagine For Ada

Ashton Imagine For made_of_books

You've been at the airport for over an hour now, with Ashton's plane being a little late. He was meant to arrive about half an hour go and you were getting a little more than restless.

It was of course impossible to sit still, so you paced around the area he was to meet you with his favourite lollies and a teddy bear with a Nirvana shirt in your arms.

Ashton had been away from home and away from you far too long, and you wanted nothing more than to just simply wrap your arms around him and see him smile face to face, not just as pixels on a small screen.

In order to calm the nerves and anticipation surging through your veins, you forced yourself to sit down and put in your earphones; music being the answer to everything. The excitement died down and you closed your eyes, hoping it would somehow speed up time. As abstract thoughts began to cloud your mind, you eventually found yourself drifting off to sleep.

Little did you know, that the moment your head drooped, Ashton's plane landed. He ran out with all his luggage to meet you and expected you standing there with open arms. He laughed and couldn't stop the smirk on his face when he saw you sleeping there with your hair covering your face holding onto that teddy bear.

He dropped his luggage on the floor quietly beside you and placed each hand on either side of the back of your chair. He was sure to be as sneaky and quiet as possible before he moved your hair away carefully and attached his lips to yours. Your eyes fluttered open instantly and it took you a good three seconds to realise what was happening. When you registered his lips on yours and his body hovering over you, you stood up and wrapped your arms around him. He laughed as you broke the kiss and picked you up to spin you around.

"Sleepy head, I love you so much Ada," he whispered into your ear as he set you back down. "I love you, I missed you, I'm sorry I fell asleep," you apologised and stammered out, more than a little flustered. He shook his head. "I don't blame you, I'm over 2 hours late," he laughed and picked up the teddy bear now on the floor at your feet.

He hugged it, "this for me?" He asked and you nodded. He blushed and tucked it in the top of his shirt so its arms and head were sticking over the neckline. "I may have gotten something for you," he mumbled shyly, taking off his backpack and reaching into the front pocket. You peeked over his arm to see and he laughed quietly, "hope you like it," he handed you a long, rectangular black box with a small red bow he'd obviously tied on himself.

"Oh my gosh, Ash," you pulled the bow carefully and he took it from you when you went to open the box. He was leaning down slightly in order to look up at you and see your reaction. Inside the box was a necklace with a beautiful, golden 'A'. On the right arm of the 'A' was carved 'Ada&Ash'.

He bit his lip waiting for your reaction, "Ashton," you hugged him and you both laughed when you ended up with the teddy bear in your face. "I love it so much, thank you," you examined it carefully before handing it back for him to put on. He was slightly confused, but realised when you turned away and lifted your hair out of the way what he was to do.

He lifted the necklace over your head and rested his hands just below your neck to clip it. After a moment, you heard him whimper. "What?" You laughed. "My hands are shaking," he mumbled, "aah, got it," he spun you around and smiled when he saw it on you. "It looks even prettier now you're wearing it. You sure you like it?" He asked, still unsure of his decision. "It's beautiful, I love it," you assured him and he beamed.

"My whole body is shaking, I swear, I'm just so excited to see you," he engulfed you in his arms again and buried his face in your hair.

"I don't think I can ever leave you again."

A/N: again sorry for these delays, school is back and is not being nice. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE!