Fight Over You - Imagine For Blair

5SOS Imagine For CliffordHemmox

When you were invited over to Michael's place this Saturday, you hoped for a relaxing stay, perhaps some video games or movies. But with his friends there, it was everything but relaxing.

You knocked on the door, and immediately heard numerous footsteps hurrying towards the sound. "Go," you heard someone whisper, followed by what sounded like a slap. This continued for a few more seconds before you decided to speak, "everything alright?" You chuckled nervously and all sound ceased. "Yes," Luke replied quickly. "We'll all do it together," you heard Calum whisper, "that's weird!" Michael replied. The doorknob turned slowly and Ashton's face was the first you saw, "hi," he said sheepishly. All the other guys were behind him, a chorus of 'hey Blair's welcomed you.

"Hi," you replied quietly and Ashton led you inside. "So," you said as they all took different seats around the living room, trying to make the space next to them look as comfortable as possible. They all stared up at you expectantly, but you decided to take a seat on the floor, hearing a few huffs around you. "You can take my seat!" Both Michael and Luke offered in unison. "I'm okay," you assured them. "Wanna drink?" Michael offered quickly and you nodded.

As he fled to the kitchen Calum stood up, "I'm not letting you sit on the floor," he took your hand and forced you into his seat as he took your place on the floor at your feet.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Michael asked as he returned with your favourite drink in hand. "Wanna play tag while we're at it?" You teased him and he blushed. They all turned to you for your answer, "fine," you agreed. "Truth or dare?" Ashton asked and you sighed, "truth." "Do you like anyone here?" They all asked in unison.

"Dare." You changed your mind and they all groaned, but Michael smirked. "Dare you to kiss the person you like," he taunted and you glared at him. "Why do you think I like someone?" You asked. "Because you didn't answer the truth," he replied and you bit your lip. They all stared at you hopefully, and you managed to gather up all the courage you had to stand up.

They watched your every move, and Luke's eyes widened when you took a step towards him. "Damn it," you heard Calum say. You noticed Luke's body tense as you placed a finger under his chin and lifted his head.

"I can't even watch, Luke, you're so awkward," Michael commented and Luke blushed. Before you had a chance to realise what was happening, Michael's taunt gave Luke a sudden burst of confidence. He stood up and wrapped his arms tightly around your torso, kissing you in front of the boys.

"Get in, Luke!" Calum shouted and he had to pull away to hide his blushing. "Shut up," he mumbled, sitting down and pulling you with him. "Well, congratulations Luke," Ashton laughed and his arms locked around your waist. "Truth or dare, Luke?" Calum asked suddenly and you felt his arms tense. "Truth?" He said, nerves evident in his voice. "I dare you-" "I said truth," "I dare you to ask Blair out," he smiled cheekily and he rolled his eyes.

"Blair, do you wanna go to the movies, with me?" He whispered into your ear and you nodded, "only if you kiss me again."

A/N: hi people, I would love for you to request more preferences, as requests for imagines have taken over! Also, still on the lookout for a concert buddy in Sydney 20 June, I have a spare ticket for you, I know you're out there!