Cute As A Button - Imagine For Daniella

Calum Imagine For Nutellaft5SOS

"What's wrong?" You yelled in a frantic rush as you burst into the apartment of your much too adorable yet completely infuriating boyfriend.

He'd texted you around ten minutes earlier telling you to 'be over as soon as you can, it's urgent!'

And being the paranoid person you are, you were sprinting out the door and speeding to his apartment in an instant with all disregard to road rules.

"Calum? Are you okay?" You scampered over the wooden floorboards searching for him in the living room and kitchen. "Daniella?" You heard his voice call from his bedroom. You turned the corner down the small hall and burst through his door in a huff. Expecting the worst, you were a little confused when all you saw was Calum lying down on his bed with his laptop beside him. You stared at him for a moment and he studied your wide eyes and noticed your heavy breathing.

"Why are you screaming?" He giggled and you scowled. "You said it was urgent, I thought something was wrong," you mumbled the last part as you broke away from his gaze. He laughed again, "there is something wrong," he replied playfully. You raised your eyebrows looking up at him again, deciding to lean on your left foot to seem less shaken. "I need snuggles," he smirked and you breathed out a sigh of annoyance. "Really?" You snapped and he pouted, pulling on all those heartstrings.

"Snuggle?" He repeated, his arms now reaching out like a zombie with his hands grabbing at the air in your direction. The sight was adorable and the thought of even contemplating leaving him for punishment was no use. You couldn't help but roll your eyes, cross the room and climb under the covers with him. "Snuggles are urgent, Daniella," he mumbled as you made yourself comfortable and pulled the blanket over your shoulder. You felt the heat radiating off his body immediately and smiled. You laughed quietly at his words and draped your arm over his stomach, causing his muscles to tense at your touch.

"Whatever," you replied nonchalantly, feeling the arm around your shoulder pull you closer against his chest. "You're really cute," he said suddenly, which made you blush. You lifted your cheek slightly because embarrassingly enough, you thought he might feel the heat through his tank top. "So are you," you replied in a shy mumble. It was his turn to blush, he shuffled slightly beneath you and you felt his toes playfully trace over your ankle.

His free arm reached over you to push some stray hair behind your ear, "cute as a button," he added cheekily. His finger tapped your nose causing it to scrunch, which he absolutely adored. You buried your face into the crook of his neck and he kissed the top of your head quickly in response. "You're the cute one here," you mumbled against the sensitive part of his neck, causing shivers to run down his spine.

After a moment his fingers started tracing random patterns along your back, "why don't we snuggle more often?" He asked hopefully and you lifted your head immediately, looking him straight in the eyes with nothing but amusement. "We snuggle all the time," you chuckled and rested your chin on his chest. "Not enough," he replied instantly. "I love holding you in my arms."

A/N: woah there that was too fluffy I swear. And if you thought of marcel don't worry because I did too