They Tease Him Because He Likes You

They Tease Him Because He Likes You (Requested By wearenow)

A/N: My YouNow is in under 10 hours! I can't wait to talk to some of you x

(Update: thanks to everyone who watched)

Ashton:

"Do it," Michael ordered. "How many times do I have to say 'no'?" Ashton asked, completely against the idea of telling you he likes you. "Until you say 'yes'," Calum teased. "I should never have told you." Ashton folded his arms and stood up to leave the room. "You're right, because we're not going to shut up about it until you tell her," Luke called. "Get over it guys, because I never am!" Ashton shouted. "Dude, why are you being so intense?" Michael asked. Ashton sighed and turned to face the three once again. "Because she doesn't like me back, why would she?" Just then, Michael's hand reached over to the coffee table where Ashton's phone sat. He noticed right away. "No. What are you-" "Surround him!" Michael shouted. Luke and Calum jumped up, holding Ashton back as Michael unlocked his phone and proceeded to text you. Ashton snuck through, and his phone was now being thrown over his head to Luke, who now had the responsibility of finishing the text. "Luke, I swear to god," Ashton threatened, glaring at him as both Calum and Michael held him back. Luke looked up from the phone and smiled, "success," he said simply. "No!" Ashton lunged at him but Luke held the phone high above his head. "We're going to wait until she replies," Luke decided. "What did you say? Luke?" Ashton pleaded. Luke looked up at the screen to read it out. "Hey Y/N, I can't take it any longer. I like you, do you like me back?" He couldn't contain his giggles as he finished. Ashton's face burned bright red, "I'm going to-" "She's typing!" Luke announced. Everyone was silent, and Luke held the phone close to his face so only he could see. Moments later, he looked over the phone and bit his lip. "She likes you too. She said she'll call you now." Ashton snatched the phone from him and read the message himself. He couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. It dropped, however, when his phone started to ring. The guys high-fived and laughed watching him stumble to get out of the room in a blushing mess.

Calum:

Michael whistled inconspicuously as he nudged Calum closer to you. "Dance with her," he whispered into Calum's ear. "Go away," Calum pushed him, causing him to bump into Ashton. "Oh, is Calum grumpy again because he can't confess his feelings?" He taunted. "What feelings?" You asked over the music. Calum turned to you, "don't worry, they're being idiots," he tried to assure you. "Calum's the idiot, can't even tell Y/N that-" and Calum's hand was immediately over Michael's mouth. "Don't lick m-I said don't lick me!" He pulled his hand away in disgust. "Tell me what!" You smiled, stepping closer to Calum. "Nothing!" That's when Luke showed up. "Did he tell you yet?" He asked as he draped an arm over your shoulder. "No! What is it?" You laughed. Calum huffed, "well, if you guys would go away!" He told them. "Fine," Ashton said, and they all began to disperse. They'd gone, and Calum was still silent. "Cal? You can't leave me hanging like this," you smiled. He gulped, "uh." He took a deep breath, "I'll just say it, okay? I like you," he admitted quickly, biting his lip straight after. "R-really?" You asked. "Yes, really!" Michael popped up from behind you. "He's unconditionally and irrevocably in love. Y/N, he's your Bella Swan." "Oh my god, Michael, go!" Calum shouted, pushing him away. He was blushing brighter than ever. "I'm sorry, I never should have told them. Now they're going to torment me and embarrass us and-" you cut off his apology with a kiss. He didn't hesitate before wrapping his arms around your back and pulling you closer. You watched his eyes flutter open as you pulled away. "I like you too," you said. He smiled in relief, "thank god, you don't know the hell I'd be getting if you didn't."

Luke:

Luke stared at you from across the library. He really should have been studying for his Chemistry exam, but he was willing to risk his straight A's to study you instead. "You are so in love," Calum said, forcing Luke out of his day dream. His cheeks flushed. "W-what are you talking about?" He quickly opened his text book to read off of a random page. "If you're trying to hide it, maybe think before staring at her with googly eyes and physically sighing when she put that pen in her mouth," Calum smirked. "I sighed?" He asked, looking up at Calum with a grimace. "Yes, you did." Luke hid his face in his hands, "she's freaking cute, okay?" He mumbled. "Then go talk to her," he dared. "You're insane, I'll probably trip over my feet walking over there," he bit his lip. "Turn on that Lukey charm and sweep her off her feet," Calum chuckled. "Shut up, I need to study," Luke grumbled, suddenly focusing on the words in front of him. Calum slouched, "dude, she'll talk to you, she's nice," he encouraged. "I know. She's nice and pretty and funny- and how dare girls like that exist? Making me fall in love with them like that," he took his glasses off and dropped his head to the table, hiding his face in his arms. "Well, what would you say to her? Pretend I'm her," Calum said quickly. "That's weird, dude," his voice was muffled. "Just do it," he urged. "Fine. I'd say 'you're really pretty, go out with me?'" He said. "Okay," Luke heard your voice say. His head lifted off the table and looked up immediately to find you staring down at him. He stared back like a deer in headlights before Calum spoke. "So... I'll go.." He picked up his belongings. "No!" Luke quickly pleaded. "Bye Luke, bye Y/N," he walked away. You decided to take Calum's seat. "So I came over because I wanted to ask you a question about the exam-" "go for it!" He answered far too eagerly. You smiled, "maybe you can answer it at my place, we can have a study date?" You offered. "A study date?" He asked. "If you want-" "Yes! I mean, yeah, like now?" You couldn't believe how flustered he was. "Sure." His hands were shaking as he put his glasses back on and gathered his books. "You really think I'm pretty?" You asked as you both stepped out of the library. "I think you're gorgeous," he smiled.

Michael:

"So this next song is called 'Kiss Me Kiss Me'!" Michael said into his microphone. "And Michael may or may not be singing this to a certain 'someone'," Ashton added. "Wait, what?" Michael turned to face him. "Michael's got a crush," Luke laughed, earning a glare. "No I don't, let's start the song," he said quickly. "Not until you dedicate it appropriately," Luke continued teasing. "Stop!" Michael smiled, "don't listen to them," he said to the crowd. "Why don't we bring her out?" Calum asked, causing everyone to cheer. "Wait, she's here?" Michael looked to the left and found you standing there, a little embarrassed by the other guys. "Come out Y/N! Let's watch the lovebirds reunite!" Ashton shouted. You hesitated before stepping out. Michael met you halfway and shifted his guitar to the side before engulfing you in a hug. "Now kiss!" Ashton shouted. "Do it!" Luke encouraged. He pulled back and saw how nervous you were. "I can't believe you're here," he smiled. "Couldn't stand not seeing you any longer," you shrugged. "I'll talk to you after the show, okay?" He hugged you again quickly and you scampered off stage as he returned to his microphone. "Boo! That was pathetic, Clifford," Calum said. "You had one job!" "Shut up, these guys are here to watch us play music, not watch you embarrass the hell out of me," Michael blushed. "Fine, don't worry guys, we'll post the actual reunion on Keek later tonight," Ashton promised before they begun the song. Michael couldn't take his eyes off of you the whole night, and it surely didn't go unnoticed by the guys, who took every opportunity to tease him about it in front of thousands of their fans.

A/N: it's 2AM, I don't know what I've written.