He Leaves When You're Pregnant And Sees You Later In Life (Part 1)

He Leaves When You're Pregnant And Sees You Later In Life - Part 1 (Requested by eisha_hemmings)

A/N: this was really hard to write I hope you like it! (Trolley = shopping cart for ze Americans)

Ashton:

You were grocery shopping with your three year old girl seated in the baby seat of the trolley. This little girl's father was Ashton, who upon finding out you were pregnant left as soon as he could, breaking all contacts with you. You'd never forgiven him, but unfortunately never fell out of love with him. Which was terrible since your baby girl had his eyes and his smile. She was singing at the top of her lungs as you tried to reach for some shampoo on the top shelf. You were jumping pathetically, but this was the only shampoo you'd use. Just when you were going to ask someone for help an arm appeared beside you. It reached up and grabbed the shampoo, "I knew a girl who'd use nothing but this shampoo, I once got her a different one because they ran out and she-" he froze when he turned and saw your face. "Threw them back at you?" You finished for him. "Y/N," he whispered and looked you up and down. You looked away, not willing to meet his eyes. He went to open his arms for a hug but stopped himself, taking a step back. He opened his mouth to speak before your daughter turned around in the trolley. She waved to him and he waved back, somewhat in shock. "Rose?" He asked, you were shocked he knew her name. Ashton kept an eye on you on social media for about a year before deciding to cut you out of his life completely due to the guilt. "She's beautiful." He turned to you. You forced yourself to look up, "she has your eyes," you mumbled. He looked at her and smiled. "And your smile," you added. He laughed quietly, but then looked back to you in sorrow, "Y/N..." He whispered. You shook your head, "this little girl has grown without a dad because of you." Tears brimmed his eyes. "Be with me?" He choked out. You laughed coldly. "You left me and your baby girl, Ashton." You suddenly struggled to hold back tears of your own. "And you don't know how terrible I felt.. Feel." Your daughter was staring between the two of you with wide eyes. "Take me back?" He pleaded. You stared at him, you could see three years of pain and guilt in his eyes. You looked at your daughter, and how confusing this would be for her, and as painful as it was, you walked away.

Calum:

Your little boy was only a year old. Your boyfriend Calum left once you told him you were pregnant. He made that decision suddenly because he was shocked and scared, and he'd regretted it ever since. He'd tried to get in contact with you every day since the breakup, but you'd never replied. After much consideration, you thought it best to continue your education and go to university, which required you moving. You were going to an open house at an apartment today and you brought your son along. You walked through the small apartment and found it was exactly what you were looking for. As you turned the corner to check the bedrooms you ran into a person's chest. "Sorry!" You apologised and went to walk around them, before they gripped your shoulder. "Y/N!" They said, and you'd know that voice anywhere. "Cal?" You took a step back. He looked you in the eyes before looking at the baby in your arms. He went to hold him but you moved away. "Y/N, don't you understand that my decision was made because I was scared as hell? Not to mention the stress I was going through at the time, I was just shocked and...and..." He looked around the apartment. "Live here with me." He said suddenly. "What?!" You asked. "Live here. With me," he repeated. "Are you insane?" "Yes. And I love you." "Calum." "I've never stopped loving you, you don't know the pain you put me th-" "The pain I put you through?" You couldn't believe what he said. "The pain I put myself through. For doing what I did. I want nothing more than to be with you. And him." He stepped closer to you and you let him. "Be crazy. Just for now. I promise you won't regret it." He bit his lip. Through the crazy whirlwind of emotions going on in your brain, your mouth managed to mutter against your will, "Okay."

Luke:

You were watching your five year old girl play on the playground in your local park. You offered to push her on the swing but she told you off, saying she could do it herself. You were keeping a good eye on her before your phone started to ring. You took out your bag and started rummaging through it. You groaned, unable to find your phone. With your eyes off your daughter, she somehow managed to fall off the swing and scrape her knee on the wooden chips beneath it. You looked up as you heard her cry and saw a guy with her. You freaked out for a moment before you realised he was helping her up. She pointed over to you and he took her hand, leading her over to you on the park bench. "Hey, is this your daughter?" He asked as he approached you. "Yes, tha-" Both your eyes adjusted at the same time and you saw Luke. You two broke up before you knew you were pregnant, and you thought it best not to tell him. "Y/N." He smiled, "long time no see." You took a bandaid out of your bag and put it on your daughter's knee. "Crazy," you smiled, looking up at him. "You uh, you have a kid." He commented in disbelief. You nodded slowly, sitting back on the seat as your daughter ran back to the swings. "Who's the lucky man?" He fiddled with his fingers. You took a deep breath and paused for a moment, "it's you, Luke." His jaw dropped. "Me? As in.. I'm her dad?" He looked behind him and watched her. "I didn't know when we broke up," you said. "And you didn't even tell me?" His eyes were now brimming with tears. You stood up. "I didn't want you to be forced to stay with me, Luke," you defended. "Can I talk to her?" He asked. You looked over his shoulder and at your little girl, "okay." You gave him permission. You spent the next 3 hours on that park bench watching Luke talk and play with her, and upon seeing how happy they were, regretted not telling him at the very start.

Michael:

You were called at work by your 8 year old boy's school principal today as he'd been teasing another student. You drove to the school and walked through the front doors, making your way to the principal's office. Upon walking into the room, the principle held out her hand. "Good afternoon Mrs-" "Miss." "Miss Y/L/N, I apologise." You nodded and took a seat. "Now, we'll just be waiting a short while for the other student's father to arrive, so as we wait we can-" There was a knock on the doorframe and the principal gestured for the parent to come in. You turned around and nearly screamed. Once your ex-boyfriend saw your face his jaw dropped, but he continued walking and shook the principal's hand. Once he sat down she started explaining what happened with your children today. You of course couldn't hear her, as your heart pounding in your ears drowned out all sound. You entered your own world before you heard your name being called. "Ms. Y/L/N, can you hear me?" She asked. Michael held back laughter beside you and you felt like you were back in high school. "Yes," you said quietly. "Now, today of course was the most serious event, so it is my duty-" Michael chuckled quietly, "duty," he mumbled. The principal glared at him, "are you taking this seriously, Mr. Clifford?" She asked. He nodded quickly and you couldn't help but smile. He hadn't changed, had he? After what seemed like forever, you two were finally let go to take your children home. Once you stepped out of the school you burst out laughing. "What have you done with the raising of our child, Y/N? Picking on little kids." He looked at you disapprovingly. "Your kid was probably being a little smart ass like you, can't blame him. And it's not like I've had any help!" You retorted. "Well neither have I," he mumbled. You rose an eyebrow. "She left me." He said and shrugged. "Oh. Wow. Can't blame her." You winked and he glared. "How about if we need any help, we'll call each other? And hopefully get our little ones to be friends?" You asked. His eyes lit up and he held out his hand, "Deal."

A/N: lots of love to 5sosForeverLover ! x