He Doesn't Say It Back (Part 2)

He Doesn't Say It Back - Part 2 (Requested By 20+ awesome commenters)

A/N: 5K votes, almost 1K comments and nearly 200K reads. WHAT IS THIS?! I love writing these so much and I thank you that you actually like it!

Ashton:

The moment you slammed the door of your bedroom Ashton was up and running to you. "Y/N!" He called and you locked the door, it was immature, you knew, but you didn't want Ashton to see you crying because of it. "Just give me a sec, Ash," you tried to say confidently, but he could recognise the shakiness in your voice that he absolutely hated to hear. He hated it even more so now knowing that he caused it. "You're crying, let me in, please. Just let me in," he pleaded but you simply slid down the door and sat in front of it. "I get it, Ash," you cried, not trying to hide it anymore. "Get what, babe?" He asked and you stood up again, leaning against the door. "You don't love me," you mumbled and he shook the door handle frantically. "Let me in," he ordered and you laughed coldly. "You can't even say it now, Ash," you pointed out but he just knocked on the door some more. "See," you said sadly. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" He sung and you rolled your eyes, choosing not to reply. "Open the door so I can say it to your face," he said suddenly and you reluctantly unlocked the door before moving quickly to sit on the end of your bed. He opened the door slowly and stepped in once he saw you sitting there. He closed the door softly and stepped quietly towards you. "Y/N," he said once he was standing in front of you. "I love your hair," he said, fiddling with a strand of your hair. You looked up in confusion. "I love your nose," he continued, bopping it with his index finger. "I love your body," he mumbled, pushing you down gently by your shoulders so he was hovering over you, his knees on either side of your waist. "I love your adorable laugh," he said and you smiled, "and your smile," which made you laugh quietly. "I love the sounds you make when I-" and he started kissing your collarbone, making you whimper, he chuckled quietly. "I love your eyes and your nose and your lips," he listed on and you were completely mesmerised my his voice. "Especially your lips," he pecked them lightly and pulled away quickly. "And Y/N," he started and you held your breath. "I am so in love with you."

Calum:

"Y/N," you heard him call you as you sat on top of your towel on the sofa. You hid your red face in your hands as he came inside and sat down beside you. He wrapped his arm around you and tried to pry your hands away from your face. "Y/N, you just shocked me," he explained. "I was speechless," he continued and you decided to look up. "You know why?" He asked and you shook your head. "Because I've liked you for so long. And I've been meaning to tell you what you told me just then for so freaking long," he explained as he gripped your waist tighter. "You're obviously braver than me. Thank you for telling me first because I was far too afraid you'd reject me and laugh in my face," he mumbled the last part quietly. You smiled, "so you do like me back? As more than a friend?" You asked and he blushed. "For a long time, yes. You should be my girlfriend, actually, you know, if you want to?" He smirked and you laughed. "What do you think this means?" You cupped his face and pressed your lips against his. His other arm immediately wrapped around your waist and he pulled you against him tightly. You pulled away with a smile. "It means 'yes', right?" He asked and you giggled. "Yes."

Luke:

You woke up the next morning with a text from Luke asking you to go over to his house. Nerves got the better of you and you assumed the worst, thinking he'd want to break up with you. You got dressed and made your way to Luke's trying to block out any negative thoughts. You made your way down his block and stepped quietly up the stairs to his front door, hesitating before ringing the doorbell. He opened the door with a nervous smile, "come in," he mumbled and you stepped inside. And just as you did when you led him into your room, he shut the front door by pushing you against it. You could tell he was trying to be forceful, but he was far too gentle, the door closing with a soft click. "Luke," you whispered as his hand rubbed around your torso. "Mm?" He replied, attaching his lips to your neck. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to," you tried to say casually but it came out all airy and flustered due to the feeling of his soft lips on your skin. "I really want to," he practically moaned and you pushed him back, causing him to blush and look down, a little embarrassed. "Are you sure? You kind of ran away yesterday," you laughed quietly and he fiddled nervously with his fingers. "I know. You just caught me by surprise and I've never done anything before and I didn't want to make a fool of myself but ended up making it worse and I'm just so-" you cut him off with a kiss. "Only if you want to," you said when you pulled away. He leaned in to whisper in your ear, "I want you so bad."

Michael:

He immediately somewhat crawled over the sofa to get to you. His left hand covered your cheek lightly and he guided you gently to look at him. He smiled and your eyebrows furrowed. "I'd like nothing more to have a baby with you," he said which made you place your hand over his. "Really?" You asked and he nodded. "When you said it, I just froze, I'm sorry," he apologised and you shook your head, "why?" You asked. He blushed and looked down. "I just imagined a baby girl with your hair and eyes and smile and my mind went into lock down thinking that it's really a possibility. For us to have a little baby. For us to be a family," he rambled shyly and you couldn't stop tears brimming your eyes. "It's a very real possibility," you nodded happily and he smiled wide. "I can't freaking wait," he engulfed you again in his arms and you hugged him back, "imagine us as parents," you mumbled against his chest. "You'd be the best mum."

A/N: there has to be something with me and Ashton singing frozen/going to coffee shops and Michael thinking about babies

Now, some more shameless self-promoting to my Luke fic 'Mend Me?' If you like awkward Lukes, sarcastic Michaels and deep conversations about the universe you might enjoy it. Also check out my fabulous friend Hemmings4TheWin's Ashton prefs along with the fanfic we're writing together on her acc, 'Isn't She Lovely?' LOVE YOU MWAH