He Asks You Out

He Asks You Out (Requested by narrysnap)

Ashton:

Ashton, your best friend of many years was never a serious guy. That was, until, last night when he called you on the phone. It was a very rare occasion when you heard him speak so quietly and seriously, so you knew something was up. "Y/N, you mind if I come over or you come here? I need to ask you something," he said and you could tell he was extremely nervous. "I'll came over, Ash," so you hung up immediately and walked down the block to his house. You knocked on the front door and he opened it with a smile, but that vanished immediately when he remembered what it was he had to tell you. He took you inside and up to his room. "Ash, is everything okay?" You asked and he nodded. "Yeah don't worry, it's stupid but I'm just super freaking out inside," he said, bouncing nervously on his feet. You sat on his bed and he sat beside you. "Okay, Y/N. Will you go out with me?" He asked and you relaxed. "Yeah, Ash, why were you freaking out, where do you want to go?" You asked, thinking that's what he nervous about. He took a deep breath. "A restaurant?" He asked nervously and you laughed, causing him to look down shyly. "That's serious for you Ash, you sure?" You asked in amusement. He nodded, "yeah. It's serious because I'm asking you out on a date, Y/N," he said and you froze. "A date?" You asked and he blushed. "You can say no," he said sheepishly and you shook your head. "Yes." He looked up and beamed. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that."

Calum:

"Do it," you heard Michael whisper. "No," Calum said sternly. You'd went to the bathroom and they obviously didn't hear you walk out, as they were talking about something that seemed very secretive. You hid behind the wall eavesdropping, because who wouldn't want a special insight into guy world without the presence of a girl? "Do it," Michael taunted and Calum laughed. "You're an idiot, no!" He exclaimed, a little louder. "She likes you," Michael said and you froze. "No she doesn't," Calum said sadly. "How do you know?" "How do you know?" They continued arguing for a moment before Michael asked, "what's taking her so long?" You freaked out. "Oh god, what if she's listening?" Calum said and you couldn't help but giggle. "Oh my god," they said in unison. You walked out and Calum was blushing redder than ever. "Well you have to ask her now, Cal," Michael said and you looked to Calum. "Y/N, will you go out with me?" He asked and you nodded. "I told you Calum! She likes you!" Michael shouted and you blushed. "She didn't say that," Calum mumbled and Michael raised his eyebrows at you. "Do you like him?" Michael asked and you looked down smiling, "yes," you mumbled and Michael cheered. "You hear that? Now kiss."

Luke:

You've had a crush on your friend Luke for who knows how long. You've always tried to hint to him that you liked him but he was either oblivious or didn't like you back. But all those thoughts got thrown out the window when your friend Ashton told you that Luke was planning to ask you out when he came to you house that night. You freaked out, making sure to put a little extra effort into your appearance. Luke knocked on your door with hair that seemed to also have a bit of extra work put in. You let him in and put on the movie you planned to watch. "Hey Y/N?" He asked just as you were about to press play. "Mhmm?" You asked and he took a shaky breath. "I wanna ask you this so I'm not freaking out through the entire movie," he said and you nodded, having a good idea of what he was going to ask. "Will you go out with me? On a date?" He asked nervously and you breathed a sigh of relief, realising Ashton was right. "I'd love nothing more," you said and he smiled, unknowingly showing off his dimples. "I freaking love your dimples," you poked them and he blushed. "I freaking love you," "what?" "Nothing."

Michael:

Michael wanted to come up with the most adorable way to finally ask you out. The cute flirtationship you were in wasn't enough for him. He wanted much more. So he invited you to his apartment at night. This guy spent the whole entire day trying to bake a cake. This day involved messing up a recipe three times, messing up another one twice, having to go out and buy new ingredients, the fire alarm going off and icing being splattered against the wall in a dramatic fit of rage. So he had to go out and buy more icing. He was ecstatic when it finally turned out just ten minutes before you were expected to arrive. The adorable thing spent the last five minutes writing 'will you go out with me?' on the cake with icing and Smarties. When you turned up the nerves set in. "What's up, Mikey?" You asked and he said he just wanted to play video games and play his guitar for you. You agreed and spent half an hour just hanging out and talking. "Okay, Y/N. I kind of made something edible for you, I hope you like it," he said nervously and you smiled, "I'm excited." He walked back out of his kitchen with an adorable pink cake. "That's so cute!" You said and he placed it in front of you. You took the fork to try it before you saw the writing. You had to read it twice to make sure you weren't seeing things. You looked over to him and he was fiddling nervously with his fingers. "I'd love to, Michael," you said and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Yay," he cheered quietly and you giggled. The night ended with icing all over your faces and mouths, with Michael using this as an excuse to kiss you.

A/N: hey! So the song finalists are:
Kiss Me Kiss Me
Heartache On The Big Screen
English Love Affair
Vote for only these three songs for the song pref!

(VOTING CLOSED, PREFERENCE OUT NOW)

In other news, I'm going to do some shameless self promoting and ask you to check out my Luke fic, 'Mend Me?'