He Wakes You Up

He Wakes You Up

A/N: it's 2am so sorry if there are mistakes or if this doesn't make sense ha

Ashton:

After staying up until 3am watching horror movies with Ashton, it was no surprise you were still fast asleep even at 11am that day. Ashton woke up an hour earlier but couldn't bring himself to wake you. His index finger absentmindedly traced over your cheek as he watched you in your peaceful state. He loved watching you sleep. He couldn't help but wonder what you could be dreaming about and often fantasised about entering your dreams. As much as he loved to watch your steady breathing and obsess over your slightly parted lips, he loved it more when you were awake. He shuffled carefully closer to you and placed a light kiss on your cheek, pulled away and watched carefully for any reaction. When you didn't stir, he touched his nose to yours and shook his head slightly. Your face scrunched up and he shuffled away from you quickly. "Morning," he said in a raspy voice. "Barely," he added with a giggle. You opened your eyes and squinted at him. He was pretty sure you said 'morning' but out of context would have just sounded like an incomprehensible groan. "You want breakfast, babe?" He asked while you stretched. "Stay longer." You pleaded as you turned and draped your arm over his waist. "5 more minutes." He said sternly. "10." "Fine."

Calum:

Due to your tossing and turning at night, it'd usually go from you being in Calum's arms to him being crawled up in a ball on the edge with you sprawled over 90% of the bed. He didn't mind of course, but always took revenge on you in the morning. When Calum needed to wake you up he didn't hold back. This morning the light through the curtains forced him out of his slumber and he immediately turned to you. As much as he loved watching you sleep and admiring how unbelievably adorable you were, he also loved the reactions he gets from you when he wakes you. Even before he was fully awake he practically rolled on top of you and engulfed you in a hug. "Morning sunshine," he laughed as you groaned. "Not again," you said, trying to get up. Calum had you pinned down as he started kissing your jaw and neck. "Calum," you laughed, trying to escape his grip. "It's what you get for taking up so much bed," he teased. "Calum, it tickles." You tried to push him away but he continued kissing you. "You love it, don't lie," he said in between kisses. "I do." You admitted through laughs.

Luke:

Luke would always wake up before you. It's even become a goal of yours to wake up before him just to be able to be the one to do the waking up. That's yet to happen though, and this morning Luke woke you up yet again like he always does. As soon as he opened his eyes he saw the closed and dreaming ones of yours. He smiled and watched your chest rise and fall and your lips part whenever you breathed out. He wasn't going to wait any longer though, and three seconds later his lips were at your ear. "Wake up, honey," he whispered quietly. When you didn't respond he repeated it a little louder. He was confused as this usually would have woken you up by now. So he decided something else. He laid back down and started singing, "you are my getaway, you are my favourite place, we put the world away, yeah we're so-" "I'm awake, Luke." You smirked. He blushed when you opened your eyes. "Just seeing what your next move would be," you smiled. "Did you like it?" He asked hopefully. "Very much."

Michael:

Whenever Michael woke up before you he was ecstatic. He loved waking you up, and he always did so in the most annoying yet adorable ways. Sometimes he'd just poke your cheek or squeeze your nose, but other times he was more intense. This morning was one of those times. He woke up and turned to see if you were still asleep. He smiled and bit his lip when his hands found his way to your sides and started tickling you. You were awake in an instant. "Michael!" You shouted as you tried swatting away his hands. It was too late, he was already on top of you and had you pinned down. "I can't breathe." You laughed as he hands never faltered tickling around your rib cage. "Michael!" You shouted again and started kicking madly beneath him. He stopped suddenly and crashed his lips to yours. When he pulled away you were completely breathless. "You're trying to suffocate me, aren't you Clifford?" You managed to ask. "You got me." He collapsed beside you and kissed you lightly on the cheek.

A/N: LoveTonight, KaylieMarion and tessaisnotdrunk are fabulous thanks for voting! Ps Michael's new hair gives me chest pains wbu