You're Kissing And He Moans Another Member's Name

You're Kissing And He Moans Another Member's Name (Requested By Tumblr-life)

A/N: when I got this request I basically cackled. It's so different to anything else here and I hope no one freaks out

Ashton:

Ashton was tapping lightly on your shoulder, his little action signifying he wanted to kiss. You nudged him, "tryin' to watch," you mumbled, your eyes glued onto the television. You could see him pout in the corner of your eye but decided to ignore him. He rested his chin on your shoulder and contemplated for a moment before kissing just above your collar bone. You smirked, "really?" You finally turned to face him and he looked up at you, smiling sheepishly. You kissed the tip of his nose and turned away to continue watching. He whined, and before you realised what was happening, he'd lay down across the couch whilst pulling you on top him. His legs locked you in place and his arms wrapped tightly around your hips. "You have no choice now," he whispered, so you decided to kiss up his jaw before finally making your way to his lips. He pulled back suddenly and turned his head to the left, exposing his neck. You pressed your lips to just under his ear and you felt him relax at the touch. You made your way down his neck towards his collarbone, causing him to hum at the feeling. "Calum.." He mumbled quietly, causing you to pull back quickly. "Did you just?" His eyes were wide. "No!" He argued immediately but you shook your head. "You so did," "I didn't!" "Didn't what?" "Say Calum!" "How'd you know I thought that?" He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Okay, I know he's your man crush, but," he cut you off immediately. "I didn't mean it, I swear! I don't even know- what are you doing," he watched you lean across to the coffee table to reach your phone. "You're not," he whined sadly. "I so am," you started texting Calum what happened. "Please don't," he begged, sitting up and looking over your shoulder at your phone. "I am. Who knows, maybe he likes you too," you said and he groaned. "I don't like him!" He continued to argue. "Shh, maybe we can have a threesome," you joked and he hid his face in his hands. "Shut up," he mumbled before he sat up suddenly. "Wait, really?"

Calum:

Calum was hovering over you as you lay down on his bed beneath him. His lips were soft against yours, and your fingers ran gently through his hair. He pulled back slowly, "it's getting hot," he sat back and pulled his shirt off, throwing it carelessly on the ground beside the bed. "I wish it'd get hot more often," you mumbled and he chucked, returning to your lips. Your hands ran down his chest and he moaned quietly against your lips, deciding to roll underneath you and pull you on top of him. "Mm, baby girl," he hummed when you started trailing kisses down his chest. Your cold hand held onto his sides and his muscles tensed, "Ash," he breathed out. His body froze and you looked up at him from his chest. "Wait no," he said quickly. "Did you just say 'Ashton'?" You sat up and he shook his head, "I said 'Ash', I was just talking to him before and uhm, I didn't, I just," he stuttered nervously. "Well I was turned on at 'baby girl' but that's just," "I'm sorry!" He said quickly. "Do you want me to put on a bandana, or?" You teased him and his face flushed. "No! I swear.. I just," he didn't know what to say. You decided to embarrass him even more, "it's fine, we all have fantasies, Cal," you smirked and he groaned. "Ashton is not my fantasy!" He shouted, causing you to finally burst out laughing. "Y/N, you're my fantasy," he said seriously and you stopped laughing. "You're mine," you hovered back over him and kissed his lips, his body finally relaxing beneath you. "But," you pulled back slightly and moved to whisper in his ears, "I can always bang you like my drums," you whispered and he sighed, "I hate you."

Luke:

Luke had a sudden surge of confidence, a confidence he rarely had. As soon as he led you to his room, he'd pushed you up against his wall with his hands tracing up and down your waist. He pulled back quickly to study your reaction, which involved wide eyes and flushed cheeks. "Woah, where did that come from?" You said, a little out of breath. "Wanna make you feel good," he mumbled as he started leaving lazy kisses around your neck. "Luke," you moaned, which gave him even more confidence as he wrapped his arms around your hips and carried you over to his bed. Before he laid you down, you stopped him. "Wait," you said and he bit his lip. "Wanna make you feel good first," you said and his eyes lit up, "really?" He spun you around and fell back onto his mattress, pulling you down with him. You tugged at his shirt and he helped you pull it off him immediately. You sat up and trailed your fingers down his chest to the waistband of his jeans. He looked down at your fingers and closed his eyes when you fiddled with the button. "Mm, Michael," he moaned and your fingers stopped in their tracks. His eyes flung open and he looked to you to see if you heard, and by the look on your face, you definitely did. "I," his cheeks flushed the brightest red and he rolled onto his stomach quickly. He hid his face in his pillow as you crawled up beside him and lay down. "Why did you-" "I don't know, oh my god, I don't know," he'd never sounded so embarrassed. "It's not every day you hear your boyfriend moan his friend's name," you said and he groaned. "I meant to say your name. My brain malfunctioned!" He said, his voice still muffled by his pillow. "Don't worry," you wrapped an arm over his back and he squirmed away from you, "I'm so embarrassed," he mumbled and you laughed. "Don't be, come on, we can watch a movie," you suggested and he sat up, his face still a bright red. "I can't believe I just ruined my chance of my first blow job," he mumbled and your eyebrows rose. "Your first?" You questioned and he sighed. "You know what? I'm just never going to speak again."

Michael:

It was late at night and Michael had forced you out of your half-dreaming state by nibbling gently at your earlobe. You groaned and nudged him away, too tired for anything he wanted. "I wanna make out, baby," he mumbled quietly in your ear and you opened your eyes. You saw him looking up at you with puppy dog eyes, and there was nothing you could do now. "Fine," you agreed, lazily pressing your lips against his in the dark. He smiled against your lips and intertwined his legs with yours under the covers. He hands found their way to your hair and and he pulled you closer to kiss harder. Your leg wrapped over his waist and he hummed quietly. His hips moved to meet yours, and when you pressed up against him a moan escaped his lips, "Luke." You froze against his lips and you felt his arm tense around your shoulder. He pulled back slowly, "Did I just..." You nodded. "I didn't mean to," he said quickly but you were still flustered. "What just," "I'm sorry!" He apologised quickly. "I was just thinking about him-" "You were thinking about Luke? When we were kissing?!" You shouted, pushing him back and pulling your leg back from around his waist. "Not like that!" He argued. "Not like that, I just. I'm half asleep and my mind just went, I don't know!" He rambled and you could see how embarrassed he was even in the dark lighting. "So Muke is real," you taunted and his jaw dropped. "No! I, it was a mistake, I promise!" He said, wrapping his arm protectively around your waist and pulling you back to his chest. "I love you," he said and you smiled. "I love you too, but I can't wait to tell the guys," you teased and he gasped. "No, no, you can't! You realise they'll never let this go, right?" He pleaded and you laughed. "Yes, and that's exactly why I'll tell them."

A/N: I'm looking forward to the future comments.

*after reading comments* I'm not writing the threesome you nuggets