Keeks

Keeks (Requested by TrixRay)

Ashton:

You were on your boyfriend's band's tour bus sleeping on a tiny sofa, with only a thin blanket to keep you warm. Meanwhile, Ashton was doing a Keek spree filming everyone on the bus. You were deep asleep before you were woken up suddenly by the voice of Ashton. "And here we have the rare and beautiful Y/N." Ashton walked up to you and you squinted through tired eyes. "Mmm." You groaned as he shoved the phone right in your face. "If you come across this species in the wild, I'd advise you avoid it, or approach it with extreme caution. Since I am a trained professional and am quite familiar with the Y/N, I am able to do this." He started tickling you with the hand not holding the phone. You laughed but hid your face in the sofa and pulled the blankets over your head. "Now, the creature is defending itself, putting to use its amazing camouflage skills." Ashton moved around the couch to your feet. "But this is the species' weak spot." And he started tickling your feet. You flung the blankets off you and sat up. "Ashton!" You shouted. "And now we hear the unique mating call-" "Shut up."

Calum:

Being Calum's girlfriend meant you got to see the weirdest sides of him. What he didn't know though, was that you'd made a secret Keek account called 'BehindTheCalum' and had been posting secret videos for the fam. Your first Keek detailed that no one was to talk about the videos on Twitter or let Calum find out about them in any way. The fam absolutely loved and worshipped you for the random and hilarious videos you posted of him. The account had been running successfully for two months before someone on Twitter let it slip. "Y/N, what's 'BehindTheCalum'?" He asked you from the living room. You froze. "Oh, I don't know. Probably a fam thing?" You were freaking out. "This girl thanks you for it? Oh there's a link..", "Don't click it!" You shouted, running into the room. But it was too late. The account was open and he was scrolling through the videos. "Oh my god." He opened one of him dancing to the 'Spongebob' theme song. "What is this?" He laughed. You sighed. "I made a secret account for the fam. Posting secret videos of you." You confessed. He looked up at you shocked. "Can you pretend you never saw it? They love it! They say it's like their most real and secret connection to you." You pleaded. He laughed and wrapped his arms around you. "Of course. But you are absolutely insane. No wonder they love you so much."

Luke:

Luke's Keeks really only ever featured you. He loved to show you off to the fans and take hilarious videos of you. His latest one involved him staring into the camera sadly. "Hey guys, unfortunately the band is unable to perform for the people attending tonight." He panned the camera so it showed you standing centre stage. "The entire band has been replaced by Y/N. It is now 5 Seconds of Y/N." He wiped a tear as you stood dramatically holding the microphone. "But she's amazing guys. I'm sure you won't be disappointed." He said. You then began singing the worst cover of 'Teenage Dirtbag' to ever exist. "I told you guys, pure talent." You both laughed hysterically until the Keek ended. Once he'd uploaded it he ran onstage and tackle-hugged you. "You realise you're the only reason I make Keeks right?" He whispered in your ear. "You're the reason, the only reason!" You sang. "I love you so freaking much." He spun you around. "And I love you too."

Michael:

"Okay guys, so we are pranking Y/N." Michael tried not to laugh as he made his way to your bed. "She's in the bathroom right now, but I'm gonna place this dummy under the covers so she'll think it's me." He could barely contain his laughter. "Ok, ok." He placed the dummy strategically so you couldn't see it's face and he ran to the dark corner of the room behind some curtains. He had to hold his mouth when you walked out and made your way to the bed. When you went to put your arm around him you knew something was up. "Michael?" You called as you removed the blanket. You screamed when a faceless figure stared back at you. You literally fell off the bed crawling to the other side of the room. As soon as you calmed down enough you saw Michael on the ground laughing. "Michael, I am going to kill you." You said. "That-.. That was the funniest-" he couldn't even speak he was laughing so hard. "Thing ever." He continued laughing. "I hate you." You stood up and walked back to bed . "That was for Keek wasn't it?" You asked. "Yes." He stood up and went to upload it. "I hate you." You laughed. "But that's the thing, Y/N, you love me."

A/N: cannot believe 20k reads though you guys just asdghkl