Matchmaker - Imagine For Adiva

Luke Imagine For adxvaaa

A/N: I have a strange thing with Michael wanting to set Luke up with his friends. I don't know, recurring motif?

"ADIVA!" Michael's voice shouted from outside your door. You weren't expecting him at all, so you weren't in the most appropriate attire, but you and Michael were close. You opened the door and came face to face with not only Michael, but his friend Luke too. "Remember Luke, yeah?" Michael asked quickly and you nodded slowly, a little shocked and confused. "Well, Luke, shall I tell her or you?" He looked up at his friend in amusement. "Neither," he said through gritted teeth. Michael's arm was wrapped tightly around Luke's waist, as if he were a prisoner or hostage. "May we come in?" Michael asked and you stepped back, letting them through and closing the door behind them.

"So," Michael sat Luke down and positioned him as if he were a puppet. Michael took a seat beside him and you went to the kitchen to get them food. "What's this about?" You called. "Well, my little Casanova over here won't stop talking about how sexy you are," Michael said in amusement and you heard a slap from your spot in the kitchen. "I have not, Adiva," Luke quickly defended himself. "Maybe not those exact words, but I can tell that's what he thinks. He really likes you," he said, sounding more and more serious. When you returned to them with some chips and drinks, Michael had the hugest grin and Luke had seemed to try and disappear into the sofa. When you sat down opposite them, Luke started hiding behind Michael. "Stop it," Michael pulled him out. "Adiva, you're my best friend. And Luke, you're my other not as important best friend. But I like you both, and I ship you harder than I ship myself and Elsa, which says a whole lot." You smiled and Luke rolled his eyes.

"So I'm gonna leave," Michael stood up quickly and Luke's eyes widened. "What? No, that wasn't part of the plan!" He stood up and clung onto Michael's arm. "I can't accompany you on your dates, Luke," Michael said as if he were talking to a child. "Dates? This isn't a date, you said we were gonna hang out!" "I lied," "I hate you," "Shut up Luke, thank me later," Michael almost skipped out of your house. Luke was left standing helplessly with his back towards you. He slowly turned around, and his cheeks were the most adorable shade of pink. "Uhm," he choked out. "I'm so sorry," he decided to apologise, sitting back down and refusing to make eye contact. "Don't be sorry," you giggled, "we both know how Michael can be," you tried to make him feel comfortable by standing up and sitting next to him. All it did was making him blush harder.

"He's right, though. I do like you. I mean, I think you're really pretty and funny," he mumbled and it was your turn to blush. "I think you're pretty and funny too," you joked, which made him laugh and show off his dimples. He dared to look up, and he bit his lip as soon as you made eye contact.

"You don't have to.. Like.. I can go if you want," he rambled on and you shook your head. "No, stay. We can watch a movie," you reached over him to get the remote. He watched, almost mesmerised at your movements. "And we can snuggle, since it's cold. Like... Only if you want," you mocked his earlier words. He looked down at his lap with a huge smile. "I'd like that," he said as you tried to pick out a good movie.

"He'd like a whole lot more than that!" Michael shouted from your front door, obviously listening in the whole time. "Seriously?" Luke shouted back. "Will you ever leave me alone?" He added and you were laughing quietly to yourself. "Only in your dreams, Lucas."

A/N: was this more of a way to express Muke feels? Perhaps, but nonetheless, I hadn't written something like this for a while and I hope you liked it.

*SIRENS BLARE* yes I'm still looking for a concert buddy. HIT ME UP BECAUSE I HAVE A SPARE 5SOS TICKET IN SYDNEY JUNE 20