He Saves Your Life

He Saves Your Life (Requested By mrs_theworld)

A/N: so this requester has become my favourite person. Shout out to you.. Honey *hides*

Ashton:

It's all fun and games until you get one of the worst cramps in history in the deep end of your public swimming pool. With your best friend conveniently taking her time in the bathroom, there was no one there to hold you up. You managed to shout before your head disappeared under the water. With only your arms thrashing above the surface, the lifeguard was diving into the water in no time. Two strong arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you above water. You gasped for air and continued to clutch onto the cramp in pain. "Are you okay?" He asked, helping you to the stairs that lead out of the pool. He seemed just as flustered as you, because this was the first time his lifeguard training had been put into action. You nodded, unable to speak due to your heavy breathing. "Are you sure?" He looked at you with wide, hazel eyes and quivering lips, because gosh you were pretty and his heart was thumping almost as relentlessly as yours. You nodded again, "thanks.. for saving.. me," you managed to utter. He smiled, "no worries," he said as if it were nothing. He stood up and held out his hand. "Let's get you checked out, need to be sure you're perfectly fine," he told you. You took his hand. "Then maybe you can repay me somehow."

Calum:

The smoke was so heavy you could barely tell up from down. The lack of oxygen had you feeling faint and dizzy, and you were on the ground and hitting your head on the hard, wooden floor before you realised you were falling. You started crawling aimlessly across the ground, lungs screaming for air and eyes fighting just to stay open. Just as your eyelids shut, two hands were on either side of your face. "Y/N!" You heard Calum's voice shout. He didn't wait for a reply, picking you up and tracing his steps outside of the building as best he could. Through your hazy vision and whirling head you barely heard him coughing and yelling for help. That's when you blacked out. You woke up slowly, welcomed by a bright light and chocolate brown eyes. "Hey, she's awake!" Calum called, and a dozen familiar faces surrounded you. "What happened?" You mumbled, clutching onto your aching head. "Don't want to sound cocky, but I kind of saved your life."

Luke:

Michael and Ashton may or may not have convinced you to have a little too many drinks at the club tonight. Luke, deciding to be the responsible one, stayed sober just to take care of you. It was currently 3AM, and you and Luke were roaming the streets of the city to find your hotel. "How did we end up talking, in the first place," you were shouting at the top of your lungs. "Babe, come here," Luke called to you as you started stumbling over the footpath. "You said you liked my Cobain shirt," you yelled over him. You were full of energy, and Luke was falling far behind your pace. You stepped blindly onto the road despite the red light, and tripped over the curb. "Y/N!" Luke started running up to you. A jet black car was making its way around the corner, and Luke's arms were around you within seconds. The headlights were blinding, and you were unsure whether or not you were hit until you heard the car full of even more intoxicated teenagers zoom past. Luke was holding you on the side of the road, clutching you harder than he ever had before. "You just scared me to death!" He yelled, but his voice was quivering. You sat silently. "I'm never letting you go, ever."

Michael:

"Y/N, please let me do this," Michael pleaded, watching you with a permanent grimace on his face. You were standing tiptoed on a less than stable chair attempting to put the star on top of the Christmas tree. "At least let me hold the chair," he said as he stood up. "I want to do it by myself," you replied. The star was on now, and you only had to lean a little further to straighten it before- "Y/N!" Your left foot had slipped off the edge, causing the other to give way and your whole body to fall backwards off the chair. Your eyes squeezed shut bracing for the impact, but all you felt were two arms holding onto your shoulder and waist. You opened your eyes and Michael helped you stand up straight. He glared at you. "You could have died, you moron," he said angrily. "No-" he pointed to the sharp corner of the glass table. "You were heading straight towards that," he cut you off. You bit your lip, and he sighed. "Come here," he gave up, holding out his arms. You buried your face in his chest, "thanks for saving my life," you mumbled into his tank top. He chuckled, "I can't believe you risked your life for a Christmas tree."

A/N: I think I'll be starting an Ask the Author thing, because that sounds cute, yeah? Comment any question at all, and I'll answer three in my next update x