He Tries To Impress You

He Tries To Impress You (Muke)

Luke:

With it being a Saturday and you having absolutely no plans at all, you decided to call your friend Calum and invite yourself over. 'Hey Cal, mind if I spend the day at yours? I'd die of boredom otherwise..' You texted him. 'Yeah, Luke's here though' he replied. Luke. Your friend's friend that you can't help but have an embarrassingly obsessive crush on. You two had hardly spoken, but you knew of him, he knew of you, and your obsessions were mainly online-based. 'Yeah that's fine.' You got dressed and made your way to Calum's. You knocked on the front door and waited for Calum to let you inside. You heard footsteps rushing to the door and some erratic deep breaths. There was an awkward 5 second pause before the door slowly opened and a sweaty, shirtless Luke stood in a pose that looked all too rehearsed. "Hey there, Y/N." He smiled at you. You were in a state of shock before Calum burst out laughing in the living room. Luke turned to him with a death stare. "Luke, that was terrible mate." He laughed. "Shut up." He replied through gritted teeth. You stood there frozen. "Uuh, come in," he said awkwardly while walking back to the couch. "What...just.." You began. "Luke's trying to impress you because I told him you like him and he likes you too and he was full on rehearsing saying 'hi' to you." Calum said nonchalantly. Luke his his face in his hands. "Why do you do this to me?" He mumbled. "What? Now you both have something to do. Go see a movie." He suggested. Luke looked up at you with a red face. "You uhm.. You li-.. And you know I kinda.." Calum stood up with a sigh. "Just go." He pushed Luke into you and he held you so you wouldn't fall over. He looked down at you with a shy smile ."So do you wanna?" He asked. "Yeah."

Michael:

"Y/N, I promise just a little while longer!" He yelled from the kitchen. You've been waiting at Michael's dining room table for over 2 hours now, absolutely starving. He said he'd have everything ready and planned for your arrival at 6:00pm. You were sure he'd messed up on whatever he was making at least 3 times now. As lovely as it was, you really would rather have some noodles in front of the TV than wait 2 hours for a meal he was stressing about making. Another 10 minutes passed and you stood up from the table. "Can I help, Michael?" You offered quietly, walking slowly to the kitchen. "No." He blocked the doorway quickly. "I wanna do this for you," he said quietly. "I'm hungry." You folded your arms. He turned around and slammed his fist on the counter. "Babe!" You walked up to him and rubbed his shoulders. "I just wanted to impress you for once, but all I've done is embarrass myself," he muttered quietly. "Michael, you don't need to do this to impress me. You impress me enough just being yourself." You smiled. He turned around and pouted. "Really?" He bit his lip. "Mhmm." The sound of the smoke alarm interrupted this adorable moment. "AGAIN?!" He flung his arms in the air. "Again?" You giggled. "This is the fourth time I've burnt it!" He yelled over the alarm. "Michael?" "Yeah?!" "Pizza?" "Ok."

I like votes and comments almost as much as I like cookies