You're A Nerd (Part 2)

You're A Nerd - Part 2 (Requested by Renisha28 & Amandam22)

Ashton:

The bell rung signalling the end of class and you couldn't stop the butterflies in your stomach. You packed up your things as fast as you could and ran for the car park where you'd meet Ashton. Your eyes darted around at all the faces trying to find him. You stood awkwardly near the doors and watched people as they filed out, but Ashton was no where. You waited another five minutes and by then most of the people were gone. You sighed, figuring that he'd forgotten or probably changed his mind. You started making your way to the bus stop before you felt a tap on your back. You turned around and saw Ashton standing there out of breath. "I.. Sorry..." He said through erratic breaths. "I thought I.. Would be quicker.." He said as he revealed a single rose from behind his back. "I ran to the store and I was running back and I thought I'd ruin it but I kept it safe." He handed it to you. You didn't know what to say. "Thank you, but, what for?" You asked. "Do you like it?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Y-yeah, of course." You twirled it around your fingers and he smiled. "That's what for, come on." He led you to his car and drove to a coffee shop a few blocks away. He asked what you wanted and made you sit down as he paid for it. Once he got back he handed you what you wanted and sat down opposite you. "I should've paid since you're the one that saved me today." You said sheepishly. "No I told you, I'll take you being here with me as your repayment." He winked. "And thanks for knowing my name." You blushed. "I've always been fascinated by you, Y/N. And I'd love to see the real you. Not the you around bullies or people at school, but the you that would show when you're really close to someone." He said, sipping on his coffee. "But no one wants to get close to me Ashton, I'm a nerd. I'd ruin your reputation." You looked down. "I'm not going to simply ignore what could be an amazing relationship for the ignorance of idiots at school." He said seriously. You looked up. "I mean, we could get married and I'd never even know because I'd let others control my life. But I won't do that, Y/N." He took your hand. "How about we do this every Friday, deal?" He asked. "Deal."

Calum:

You were in bed reading a new book you bought when your phone buzzed. Thinking it was a Wattpad update, you ignored it. Five minutes later your phone started buzzing like crazy. You picked it up and saw that some one was messaging you the 'monkey covering eyes' emoji over and over. You laughed and asked who it was. 'Its Calum silly.' He replied. You bit your tongue, 'hey Calum.' A moment later you read, 'so when do you wanna get together for the English thing?' He asked. You sighed, realising again that this was the only reason he had your number and was talking to you right now. 'This Friday? Thanks for volunteering again' you replied. 'Sounds good! And again it was my pleasure. Why wouldn't I wanna work with you?' He asked with a smiley emoji. 'Because no one does...' You felt weird for confiding in this guy. 'Well I'm not gonna miss out!' He replied. You guys ended up texting for hours into the night about matters such as what pyjama prints you owned to your plans for the future. He even convinced you to download snapchat and you exchanged the weirdest and cutest selfies. 'I knew it.' He texted randomly. 'What?' You asked, suddenly nervous. 'I knew you were awesome. The shy and quiet girls are always the most fun and hilarious when you get to know them' he answered. 'Thank you, no one's ever said anything like that!' You replied. 'Because no one is smart enough to get to know you properly. Seriously, try being yourself. Because what I've seen tonight is amazing. Gotta go but see you in class! Goodnight :)' You were shocked by this new and completely unpredictable friendship with Calum. Before you could reply you received a snapchat from him. You opened it to see a selfie of him blowing a kiss. You sent one back of you catching it, 'goodnight!' You wrote.

Luke:

You were sitting with your small group at school looking around for Luke. He was with you only last period and promised to sit with you today. During a conversation with another friend of yours, arms wrapped around you from behind. You turned around startled and smiled. "Hey guys," he said. "I've been an idiot and would be forever grateful if you'd re-accept me." He apologised to everyone and you turned to see their reactions. "Of course, Luke." Everyone nodded and he sat down with the hugest smile on his face happy to be with you again. "I missed you so much." He leaned his head on your shoulder. "I missed you more." You laughed. "Luke?" A high pitched voice called from behind. Your entire group turned and saw Mel, the most popular girl in school with her hands on her hips. "What are you doing?" She laughed, "come on!" She nodded over for him to sit with her and the popular group. "I'm here from now on, Melissa." Luke nodded to you guys. She laughed. "With them? The nerds?" She flipped her hair. "You're joking, right?" She asked seriously. By now, most people had quietened down and were watching the scene unfold. Luke stood up. "They're not nerds. What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Why would you want to talk to them? Especially the freak, Y/N." She looked down at you in disgust. "Don't you dare talk about her like that." Luke said. "You're making a huge mistake, Luke." She went to turn around. "The mistake was ever associating myself with you. Melissa, you're the biggest bitch in this school and everyone knows it." Luke looked around for encouragement. "Yeah!" Random people shouted. You couldn't help but giggle. Your friend stood up. "And you need to stop pretending like you're better than everyone else, because you're not!" She shouted. Mel instantly turned to the popular group for back up, but they turned away. "Whatever." She strutted out of the area as people applauded for Luke and your friend. You stood up and tackle-hugged him. "You're the best boyfriend ever." You said in his ear. He turned around and smiled. "Boyfriend?" He asked with a smirk. "U-uhm... Friend. Best friend. Who's a boy." You tried to correct yourself but Luke's lips were already on yours. A guy shouted from behind you, "get some, Hemmings!"

Michael:

Throughout the entire next week after that studying incident, Michael had been smiling and winking at you throughout maths and around the halls. You were absolutely freaking out. Since when would the cute guy actually like you back? So the dreaded yet heavenly time of week came again and you nervously made your way to Michael's house. Instead of wearing your hair in a ponytail or the far too conservative outfits your mum preferred you wear, you went crazy. And crazy involved having your hair out, putting on a tank top and wearing your favourite jeans. When Michael opened the door he was shirtless, which shocked you. But not as much as your new look shocked him. "Damn," he said. "Why don't you wear this to school, cutie?" You blushed. "Not comfortable in them," you said. "Well you should be because you're sexy as." He pulled you inside by your hand and led you upstairs. "So, you wanna 'study' again?" He laughed quietly as he pushed you up against his wall and closed his door. "Actually, I really think we shou-" you began but Michael's lips silenced you and his hands were already roaming down your waist. You pushed him off. He looked you up and down and saw how nervous you were. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He took your hand. "I just really like you and I'm bad with words." He said. You swear you felt your heart stop. "Y-you like me?" You asked. "Yeah, and I hope you like me back?" He tried to sound confident but you could tell he was just as nervous, if not more so, than you. "Of course I do." You said quietly. He smiled. "Thank god, so do you really have to tutor me or can we start the couple stuff now?" He asked. "How about you get an 'A' on the next exam and then we can do the couple stuff?" You suggested. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

A/N: hope you liked this one guys x

Thanks to 5SOS_are_my_penguins for voting her heart out, nxallhemmo for being a fab requester and Trixray and caughtinafantasy for commenting lovely things! Also congrats to ImJustClaire for guessing the song reference!