Your Fandom's Reaction To Your Relationship

Your Fandom's Reaction To Your Relationship (Requested by Emily_Hood)

Ashton:

There wasn't one Keek Ashton posted that didn't feature you. This was great for your fans and his as they got to see more of you and your adorable relationship. When your relationship was announced there was a bit of tension within both fandoms. Though after the most adorable pictures and Keeks were being posted by you and Ashton, everyone couldn't help but fall in love with what you two have. Most of the time all you saw through your mentions were requests to upload more videos and pictures, which you found absolutely adorable. 'I'd kill to have a relationship like ash and y/n' one 5SOS account tweeted. You laughed and followed her, which led to her tweeting frantically and receiving numerous 'congratulations.' "I love your fans," you yelled to Ashton across the room. "I love yours."

Calum:

"Calum! Is Y/N here?" Your boyfriend Calum just exited the tour bus to go out and say 'hi' to some fans. He seemed a little startled, "yeah, she's just in there." He pointed back to the door of the bus. Your tour just ended, allowing you to accompany your boyfriend's band on theirs. The fans squealed and asked for him to call you out. He laughed before he called your name, causing you to open the door and trip less than gracefully out the bus and into Calum's arms. The small crowd 'aww'd. "You guys are so cute together!" A girl shouted from the back. Calum blushed and you thanked them. After taking photos with every single fan there, you and Calum decided to go back in the bus. "Wait!" One girl shouted. "Kiss!" She yelled. "Yeah!" Everyone agreed and started chanting, "kiss, kiss, kiss." Calum was shaking his head furiously. "Come on!" They pleaded, so you took Calum's face in your hands and kissed him quickly. Everyone cheered and Calum couldn't be any more flustered. "N-nice to meet you all, we better get back inside," he said quickly. You waved 'goodbye' to the girls as Calum took your hand and dragged you inside. "Why so nervous?" You asked. "Stage fright." You laughed at the irony. "I'm just so glad they like us together," you smiled and hugged him. "Me too."

Luke:

Even before you and Luke were together, yours and his names mushed together was not an uncommon sight on social media. During an interview of yours, you were shown a clip of Luke saying you were his celebrity crush. When you blushed and said he was cute, the shipping never ceased. Yours and his fandoms got along extremely well, with barely any drama. When a photo of you and Luke snuggling in bed surrounded by endless amounts of junk food was posted on twitter by Calum, both fandoms were ecstatic. Your ship name was trending and there were endless tweets from both yours and his fans saying how cute you were together. "I'm so glad they like us." Luke commented as he scrolled through his Twitter. "Oh my god look." He showed you his phone, and on it was an account with your ship name in the username. "That's adorable."

Michael:

"Michael, you will not believe what I found." You walked into the bedroom with your laptop, looking extremely traumatised. "What?" Michael sat up immediately and you sat down beside him, placing the computer in his lap. His eyes adjusted to the light and he squinted to read the screen. "Oh god," he muttered. "How did you find this?" He asked. "I just searched our ship name on Tumblr!" You defended. On the screen was a 1150 word smut written about you and Michael. As he scrolled down he started to smile. You slapped him. "This is weird!" You shouted. "Kinda hot though.." He mumbled and took out his phone, opening the Twitter app. The notification popped up on your screen, and you read '@Michael5SOS: just found some pretty interesting stuff bout me and y/n on tumblr, you guys ;)' You slapped him again and snatched your laptop. "Do you realise the trends that are about to occur?!" You shouted as you ran out the room.

A/N: lots of thanks and love to Smileymiley2530, Those_Boys, Hailerng, Niallsonlybae, Lozluvs1d and JNicole24_ for being awesome!