Your Time Of The Month

Ashton:

"Baby girl, let me in!" Ashton sung from your front door. You groaned in response. "What's wrong?" He asked, suddenly worried. "Leave me alone." You replied. There was a short pause. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" He sung. "No." You buried your face deeper into the sofa. "It doesn't have to be a snowman.." He sung sadly. A small smile formed on your face. How does Ashton have this effect on you? "Okay, bye.." He started walking away. You ran to the door and opened it, Ashton was already walking back. "Yay." He said as he engulfed you in a hug. "Now what's wrong?" He asked. Your eyebrows rose. "You wanna know?" You asked. "Yeah." He bit his bottom lip. "You really wanna know?" You asked again. "Oh my god Y/N, what is it?" He laughed. "I'm on my period." You mumbled. His eyes widened. "Oh." You were both blushing now. "Well uhm, I guess I should go then.." He went to walk away. "Ash!" You grabbed his arm. "I'm joking. What can I do for you?" He asked. You let him inside and you ran directly for your sofa. You sat down and fell dramatically onto your back. "Rub my tummy." You said. Ashton laughed, "god you're cute." He sat down beside you. "Can I lie down with you?" He asked. "Mm." You squished further into the couch giving him more room. He lied down on his side and placed his hand gently on your stomach. "I hope I can make you feel better." He placed a light kiss on your collar bone. "You always do."

Calum:

"Cal." You groaned over the phone. "What is it boo?" He asked. "I need your help." You rolled over trying to get more comfortable. "What? Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine, I just need you," you said. "What's wrong?" He asked, you could hear him already walking and grabbing his keys. "I'm not feeling well," you said. "Are you sick?" He asked. You sighed. "No, just not feeling well." You repeated yourself. "Are you upset? You can tell me!" He assured. "I'm not upset Cal, it's just.. My time of the month." You said awkwardly. You heard him freeze for a moment."Ok, no worries, uhm. I'll be there soon Y/N," he said calmly. You heard him get in his car. "Thanks Calum." You both hung up. Twenty minutes had passed and you started to get worried. It usually takes him only ten minutes to drive to your house. Maybe he decided to not come after all... A few seconds later and there was a knock at your door. You smiled and walked towards it wrapped in a bundle of blankets. Once you opened the door you saw Calum standing there with a huge smile on his face. "I think this is what boyfriends are meant to do, right?" He was holding a box of chocolates, a bundle of chick flicks and a teddy bear. You were in shock. "It's my period, not freaking Valentine's Day!" You laughed. He blushed and looked suddenly disappointed in himself. "And that's why I love you, because you're the sweetest most caring boyfriend ever." You dragged him inside and he placed his gifts on the counter. "Really?" He smiled. "Yes. Now let's snuggle, eat this entire box and watch all the movies you brought." He kissed you lightly on the lips. "Sounds like a plan."

Luke:

"Y/N, come in!" Luke shouted to you from outside. He was in your backyard pool and you were pouting on your sofa. "I can't, Luke!" You shouted back. "Please, I wanna see you in that new bikini." He laughed. "Luke, I can't." You stood up and walked outside to see him. "Come on!" He splashed the water around him. "I'm so bored without you, and you promised!" He argued. "That's before nature got in the way," you said sadly. He stopped splashing. "Oooh." He pouted. "I'm sorry." He said sadly. "Want me to come out and like, cuddle you and stuff?" He asked. You bit your lip. Luke is always so adorable even when he isn't trying. "You don't have to." You stared down at your feet. "What's the fun of being here if I can't be here with you?" He said sweetly as he started to walk out of the pool. "Aah, cold!" He shouted as he ran straight past you to get inside. You followed him inside and found that he was already changing in another room. "You just lie down. I'll be there in a sec for cuddles, ok?" He shouted from around the corner. You couldn't believe how lucky you were to have him. "Thanks Luke, you're amazing." You replied. "No, you're amazing."

Michael:

During a marathon of one of your favourite shows, Michael seemed to become very bored. He turned his head slowly and started biting on your earlobe. "Michael no, I'm watching!" You laughed. He whined and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Michael." You gently removed his hand from across your stomach. He slumped back into the couch in annoyance. His foot was tapping erratically on the ground and his fingers kept tapping on your thigh. You ignored him though, but once you'd become fully focused on your show again, Michael tried something else. He slowly placed gentle kisses to your jaw and down to your collar bone. "C'mon, let's go upstairs." He gripped your wrist. "No means no!" You slapped his hand and moved away from him. He rolled his eyes. "So you'd rather watch a show than be with me?" He went to stand up and walk away before you gripped his wrist instead. "Michael, I'm on my period." You mumbled. "Oh.. Oh shit. I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry." He sat back down, wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into his chest. "It's fine." You laughed. "It's only once a month." You looked up and winked at him. "Only? Ugh. I hate girl dynamics." He sighed. "You don't have to live girl dynamics, shut up."

A/N: Hi so uhm vote comment and do all the nice stuff bc u rule x like u can even message me a request if u like yaknow that'd be cool...