He's Insecure

He's Insecure

Ashton:

The guys were performing their new song on stage and you were front row. From your position you couldn't really see your boyfriend Ashton that well, so you decided to watch Luke who was directly in front of you. This was your first time watching them live and Luke's vocals absolutely amazed you. After the end of the show you ran backstage to congratulate them. The guys were cheering and laughing as you walked up to them, except for Ashton. "You guys were amazing!" You shouted. They all looked up at you, "you really think?" Luke asked. "Yeah Luke, your singing was absolutely amazing!" You gave him a high five and he beamed. You began talking to Calum before you noticed Ashton stand up to leave. You excused yourself, "Ash!" You called after him. He kept walking and you grabbed his shoulder to make him face you. "What's u-" you noticed tears were brimming his eyes. Your heart shattered. Dragging him around the corner by his hand, you stared directly into his eyes. "What happened?" You placed your hand on his cheek. He looked away from you. "You didn't even look at me," he mumbled. "Babe, Luke was in the way." You laughed. "Even when he moved you didn't even look. I was waving at you and everything." He looked back up at you. "And afterwards you're just praising Luke like I'm not even in the band." You shook your head. "No, you were amazing babe. You were great." You wiped the tear streaming down his cheek. "Like sometimes I feel like I don't belong in the band and even my own girlfriend sees it." He turned away from you and started walking away. You ran in front of him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Ashton you mean as much to the band as everyone else and everyone sees it. Everyone knows you're amazing and I know that you're the sexiest, bestest, most talented drummer in the world," you said into his neck. He gently pushed you off him and you could see a smile forming on his lips. "Sexiest?" He smirked. "That's all it took didn't it?" You asked. "Mhmm," he mumbled before he crashed his lips to yours.

Calum:

"C'mon Calum!" You shouted from the pool. He said he'd be down in a minute, but all he could do was stare at his reflection in the mirror. Every time he went to go downstairs to you, all he could think about was your face when you'd see his body. He thought wearing a shirt would be too weird so he decided to just stand there, hoping for the problem to go away. "Calum! Are you ok?" You shouted. "Yeah babe," he called back. He went up to the window and saw you floating on your back in the water. "I don't think I can go in," he said. He frowned when he saw the disappointment on your face. "Why not?" You asked, now staring up at him from the pool. "I don't feel well." He lied. "You felt fine this morning. I can't be here alone!" You pouted. "Do you feel really bad?" You asked sadly. "Uhm, yeah." "No you don't." You smiled. "I can tell when you're lying Cal, what's really wrong?" You asked. When he left the window, you jumped out of the pool and quietly walked upstairs. "Calum." You said quietly. He immediately covered him self with the bed covers. "Babe." You walked up to him. "Come in?" You asked quietly. "I don't want you to see me," he mumbled. "See you what?" You asked. He took a deep breath. "Shirtless." He looked away from you, his cheeks burning up. "And why is that?" You poked his nose trying to make him smile. "You're perfect." You made him look you in the eyes. "No. You're perfect, I'm... I'm.." "Perfect." You cut him off. You said it with such certainty that he believed it for a moment. You took the blankets and put them back on the bed. "Now come?" You offered your hand and he took it with a smile.

Luke:

You two had a date tonight. He came over to pick you up, but as always you were still getting ready. You were rummaging through your makeup bag but couldn't find your foundation. Puzzled, you looked around your entire room and bathroom, worried Luke would be mad you were taking such a long time. You sighed. You decided you should be fine without it and walked downstairs. "Luke?" You called when he wasn't sitting on your couch. You walked through the living room and found Luke standing in front of a mirror, putting on your foundation. "Luke?" You asked in amusement. He dropped it and it fell to the ground, his face flushed furiously. "What are you doing?" You laughed. His face dropped, "I-I'm sorry. I just broke out really bad and didn't want you to, you know like, be embarrassed to be seen with me because I just felt bad and-" "Why on earth would I be embarrassed to be seen with the most adorable guy ever?" You asked as you picked the makeup off the floor. "Adorable?" He mumbled. "Yes." You pinched his cheek. "We're teenagers babe. You're not a teenager without it." You laughed. "I'm sorry I used your...thing." He apologised. "That's fine." You assured. "How embarrassing." He hid his face in his hands. "Wash your face. I won't wear it, you won't wear it, okay?" You reasoned. "Okay."

Michael:

You and your boyfriend Michael were out shopping and just hanging out. After a massive shoe and dress spree you tortured him by dragging him through, you two were now just talking at a coffee shop. "Sorry for putting you through that, by the way, I could tell you were extremely pained." You apologised to him. He laughed, "it's cool, the red dress looked pretty good on you." He winked. "Really?" You asked. He nodded and bit his lip, making you blush. His eyes suddenly lit up, "maybe tonight we could-" "Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever!" Your ex walked up to your table smiling. "James?" You said in disbelief. You stood up and gave him a hug. Michael was awkwardly debating whether to stand up or stay sitting. "James, Michael. Michael, James." You introduced the two, trying to avoid any awkwardness. "Nice to meet you." James held out his hand. "You too." Michael said coldly. "Hey, wish I could stay but I'm in a rush. You changed your number didn't you?" He asked you. "Yeah, sorry." You quickly put your number in his phone and he left waving to the both of you. You sat back down. "Woah." You laughed. "Who was that?" Michael asked. "My ex." You replied nonchalantly. He looked down sadly. "You looked really happy to see him," he mumbled. Your jaw dropped. "Babe, you jealous?" You asked. "No I just... He's really uhm...buff," he said. You laughed. "And?" You asked, still laughing. "I'm not." He said, looking down at his lap. The way he said it just completely broke your heart. "You're a billion times a better boyfriend than he ever was. And I love you." You took his hand. He looked up shyly. "Love you more."

A/N: if you like how I write about the guys, I got a fanfic on my acc x