A Day Off - Imagine For Emily

Ashton Imagine For Put0nY0urWarPaint

A/N: holla for having the same name as me!

"Ashton, get off your damn phone right now," you ordered.

That may seem a bit harsh out of context, but your boyfriend had been glued to that screen the whole freaking day.

It was now 10:37PM, you just checked your phone, and you were beyond disappointed and annoyed about the fact his eyes had been slaves to those pixels the entire day.

Not only did you have to deal with constant band rehearsals, concerts and interviews, but the day you two were meant to have all to yourselves, you had to deal with him completely ignoring you.

He groaned and nudged your thigh with his knee. "Ashton, are you serious?" You asked in both shock and disbelief. He looked up in annoyance, "what?" He whined. You laughed coldly, "no problem, the one day I have with my boyfriend and he ignores me, wonderful," you said sarcastically and left the sofa quickly. You stormed to the hotel bedroom you were sharing and heard his heavy footsteps behind you.

"Emily, come on!" He argued. "You know how hard I've been working, I just wanted to rest," he explained, but that wasn't good enough. "So you'd rather spend your resting day on your phone than with me?" You asked, turning back to him with your arms crossed and eyebrows raised. He was at a loss for words. "N-no.." He mumbled. "What the hell have you been doing on your phone all day anyway?" You asked and a blush creeped onto his face. "U-uhm," he stuttered and you were suddenly a lot more concerned than before. "Ashton?" You repeated and a guilty smile spread across his face. "Nothing Emily, just surfing the web," he shrugged, but the blush told otherwise. "Then why the hell are you blushing so bad, you look like a tomato," you accused and he looked down. "Seriously, nothing," he mumbled. "Then show me," you said and he looked up in shock. He saw you with your arm stretched out. "Uh," he scratched the back of his neck, "I'd rather no-" your jaw dropped. "Are you serious right now?" You asked quietly and he shrugged. "Give it to me," you ordered and reached for his phone in his left hand. He stepped back and shook his head. "I swear to god if you don't give me that phone right now I won't be able to trust you again," you warned him and he gulped.

You weren't serous of course, you were just as curious as ever to see what he was so embarrassed to share, and threats were the best bet in achieving that.

You stepped forward and reached for it quickly. He pulled it away and held it above his head. "Ashton!" You yelled and he spun around, his back facing you. You jabbed the most ticklish spot of his torso and he shrieked, the phone falling to the ground. You dove for it before he got a chance to recover and ran quickly to the bathroom.

You locked yourself in and punched in his passcode. Straight away an app opened up, and to your surprise, it was Wattpad. "Emily, please give me my phone!" He banged his fists against the door. You went to his library and saw that his most recent read was a fanfiction about you and him. "Is this for real?" You whispered and opened it, seeing numerous chapters and comments. "Ashton, really?" You laughed and he sighed. "You're seeing it, aren't you?" He asked in defeat and you laughed.

You opened the bathroom door and handed the phone back to the unbelievably blushy and flustered Ashton. "It was addictive," he mumbled, staring guiltily down at his phone. "They can be," you admitted and his eyes lit up. "But instead of reading stuff about us, you realise we can actually live it out, in real life, right?" You teased and he rolled his eyes, "I know."

"I just like reading stuff people write about us. It's unsettlingly accurate," he admitted and you nodded. You watched him turn his phone off and place it in his pocket. His arms suddenly engulfed you in a hug, "sorry for replacing you with Wattpad today, you're much better than it," he apologised and you laughed. "That's the best compliment one can receive," you joked as he pulled away. "C'mon, let's snuggle and watch your favourite movie," he suggested and you beamed, standing on your tiptoes to kiss him lightly on the lips.

A/N: I know this is probably different to what you wanted, but it's hard to control what my fingers type, hope you like! x