English Love Affair

English Love Affair (Requested by all the fab people who commented and inboxed for this song!)

A/N: you cheeky nuggets I swear. So this won by a landslide, thanks for your votes!

Ashton:

Your friends had convinced you to go to the bar with them this Friday night, and although it wasn't the norm for you, they could be quite persuasive. You thought it could be fun, that was, until, your two friends disappeared and you were left alone sipping sadly and hopelessly on your drink. You were debating catching a cab home as you spun around on your chair to get up. As soon as your high heels touched the floor, you noticed a guy standing by himself against the wall looking about as lonely as you. He looked up and his eyes locked with yours, making you look down, sit back down quickly and spin back around. You sipped on your drink but could still feel his gaze burning into the back of your head. You turned back around reluctantly and saw him walking over to you with a smirk. You smiled nervously as he took a seat beside you, "you're pretty, I'm Ashton," he said with a cheeky smile. You blushed, "you could also call me Y/N," you mumbled and he bit on his bottom lip. "Pretty name, you're very pretty," he stammered and blushed adorably, making you giggle. "So what on earth could a pretty girl like you be doing here all by herself?" He asked and you slumped. "Social friends disappeared," you mumbled and he nodded in understanding. "So you're the antisocial friend?" He asked and you giggled with a nod. "Me also," he replied, and this flirty and awkward conversation continued for another half an hour, that was, until, you took his hand. "Wanna get outta here?" You suggested and he raised his eyebrows. "My car is out back," he said and you stood up, dragging him out of the bar. "Woah there," he stumbled a little on his feet and laughed behind you. "Which one?" You asked when you got outside, he pulled out his keys and you saw it light up. You ran towards it and he continued to stumble adorably behind you. Let's just say you both ended up in the back seat a short while later.

Calum:

After a series of unfortunate drunk events, you managed to find yourself in your apartment with the company of a very cute guy with the name of Calum. "Mm," he murmured into your neck. "Can I kiss you?" He slurred as he leaned across you on the sofa. He was a lot more drunk than you, and you couldn't help but find it somewhat adorable. You nodded and he smiled before his lips found their way to your neck. You laughed and he pulled away with a pout, "what? I'm saving your lips for last," he mumbled and continued to kiss down your neck to your collar bone. His arms snaked around your waist before sneaking up under your shirt. You flinched because they were cold, and he surprisingly noticed. "Sorry," he mumbled, his lips trailing back up your jaw to hover just above yours. You could smell the alcohol on his breath and the electricity in his fingertips; his whole aura was hypnotising. Just as you felt his body lean in to kiss you, you slipped out of his grip and stood up beside the sofa. He whined, looking up at you with a pout. "We should take this somewhere else," you suggested, and he smirked. You held out your hand and pulled him across the room. "C'mon," you laughed at him stumbling slightly. You then managed to drag him up the stairs, and it definitely wasn't ending there.

Luke:

You'd recently made friends with this utterly adorable, sweet and somewhat awkward Australian guy who bumped into you in the street. He made you spill coffee all over your favourite shirt, so he had to make it up to you. He did so by buying a new shirt and coffee, but you said that was too much, and you now owed him something. This caused him to smirk, and then proceeded to ask you to be his personal tour guide for the week and well, you didn't hesitate to oblige. So you took him to see Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye, but you also decided to take him to the small park near your home. You were both sitting on the swings simply talking. "I suppose we're both even now," he said and you shook your head. "I really don't think a coffee and a shirt equals a tour around London," you argued and he rolled his eyes. "Well you're the one that said you owed me," he sung and you laughed, "that is true. So what could you do for me that would make things even for good?" You asked and he looked up in thought, his hands gripping on the chains of his swing. "Oh," he said suddenly, "drop just hit my nose," he giggled. You felt a few drops hit your skin as well and you stood up quickly. "It's raining, you can stay at my place until it clears before you go back to your hotel," you suggested and he beamed, "sounds good." He stood up and began following you to your house. "Oh man," the rain became heavier, and Luke started taking off his jacket. "No, you'll get cold!" You said but he dismissed you, placing it over your head. "Maybe this'll make us even?" He asked, raising his voice as the rain began to pour. You stopped in your tracks and turned to face him. "Wait, I know how you can repay me," you said and he stood in front of you, "mm?" He ran his fingers through his now dripping hair. You smiled, "I've always wanted to kiss in the rain," you told him and his bit his lip ring. "I could help you with that," he said before taking the step needed to close the small space between you and placing his hands on your waist. He smiled realising you went to stand on your toes, "hope it's up to your expectations," he murmured before he wrapped his arms around your lower back and kissed you. The rain made it feel like you were in another dimension, and you never wanted it to end, but a huge rumble of thunder startled you both. "Woah," you said and laughed, "c'mon," you took his hand and ran the rest of the way to your house, where many more kisses took place.

Michael:

You woke up at around midday entangled in a complex web of limbs and blankets. Your eyes adjusted to the light and focused on the boy beside you, who's eyes were too squinting to look at you. "Mornin' beautiful," he mumbled lazily with a small smile. "Morning," you replied quietly, lifting your hand to ruffle his green hair. He murmured something unintelligible and let his eyes flutter shut again at the touch of your fingertips. There was more than enough room on your king sized bed, but you two were as close, if not closer than humanly possible. His hand rested just above your waist, his finger drawing random patterns on your skin. This tickled you after a moment and you giggled, causing his eyes to open. "That was so cute," he murmured, "you're so cute," you replied and he blushed. "Best trip to England ever," he smirked and you laughed, "really?" You asked and he nodded, his foot suddenly deciding to play with yours. He thought for a moment before he opened his mouth to speak, "you do realise that when I get home, nobody I know will believe me," he said shyly and you frowned, realising he'd have to go soon. "Don't tell anyone," you whispered, starting to draw small circles on his chest. He raised his eyebrows and seemed to smile to himself, "so you'll be like my secret English love affair."

A/N: and I can proudly say I dodged what many people truly wanted me to write quite well. *pats own back* hope you like it anyways loves x
Sorry for the break, I just got back to school and have two essays to write so I'll be updating a little less