Life Tips

~ Pay attention to how your boyfriend or girlfriend treat their family because eventually that is how they are going to treat you.

~ After a job interview and the person ask " Do you have any questions?" always ask " Yes, is there anything about application that concerns you?"

~ Always keep important phone numbers in the back of your phone case. You'll be very happy if you did in case you're ever in a bind and your phone is dead.

~ Having trouble peeling and/or eating an orange? Cut the top and bottom of the orange, cut a vertical slit on the side, then gently roll out the orange!

~ The next time you have a stomach ache, lay down on your left side and rub your stomach in a clockwise circle.

~ The best way to sound like you are actually sick when your the one calling in to school or simply don't want to go to work, lay down on your back while you hang your head over the edge of the sofa or bed. It makes you sound congested.

~ Most hotels have a huge bin of phone chargers. It's great if you ever lose yours.

Please vote and feel free to comment down below a request!
Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// V.Nguyyenn 

Twitter:// V_Nguyen05