peter parker | spying

[ another infinity war imagine, no spoilers though! ]

You grunted as you threw another punch at one of Thanos' alien men. The alien stumbled back and you took the opportunity to grab the knife from your belt that was securely wrapped around your knee. You swiftly flipped it into the air to hold it comfortably before stabbing it into the aliens head.

Another one came at you and you kicked it in the stomach before swiping your blade across it's neck. As soon as it was down on the ground, you huffed and blew a piece of your hair away that had fallen into your face from the fight. You wiped your blade and stuck it back into your holster.

Turning around, you glanced over at a wide-eyed Peter in his suit. "I literally have the coolest girlfriend ever." He said in awe.

You just laughed, "I got some more tricks up my sleeve coming.. When are you gonna show yours?" You teased.

"Right now." He smirked as a couple more aliens came up on him full force. He was currently fighting off four with perfect ease.

He threw punches and roundhouse kicks left and right. As soon as he got them all to be a little disoriented, he webbed them together to the side of a nearby building.

"That was cool," You smirked. "Especially from the back."

Peter blushed, "Not so bad on your part either." He joked with a teasing wink.

You just laughed and nudged him. You were about to say something before you could hear Tony's voice ring through the intercom in your ear.

"What's up, Tony?" You questioned.

"We need you and Parker over here pronto." He said with a little bit of impatience laced through his tone.

"Coming." You answered and nodded over to Peter.

"Oh, and (y/n)?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Would you two stop staring at each other's butts? It's getting creepy now, I know you like what you see but not everybody wants to hear that."

A blush spread across your cheeks like a wildfire once you realized he could probably hear what you said to Peter over your intercom. Peter gave you a strange look once he noticed your face.

"Why are you-" Peter started.

"Nothing. Tony needs us up there, let's go." You brushed him off as you grabbed onto Peter and he shot a web to swing over to the impending chaos that Tony, Strange and the Guardians were currently fighting.

By now, Peter had taken his mask off as he smirked at you. "You're forgetting that I, too, also have an intercom that connects to yours' and Mr. Stark's right? I heard everything."

"Oh, right." You said and laughed awkwardly as you two finally landed a couple feet behind the other heroes and he put his mask back on.

"Well, if Mr. Stark wants to listen in on our conversations, that kind of sounds like a him problem rather than an us problem. I think that's what is creepy." He laughed, looking into your eyes.

"I heard that!" Tony's irritable voice yelled from the intercom. "Now are you two coming or are you just going to continue staring at each other all day long?"

"We're right behind you." You said and playfully rolled your eyes before you and Peter began to run up to the current battle and fight off some of the aliens.

*
*
*
hi!! this is gonna be a short a/n but should i keep on writing these infinity war-themed imagines? i'm really enjoying writing them and you guys seem to like them but i just want to be sure! so leave a comment maybe?

thanks guys!! :)

btw, i'm going to most likely be posting a requested Dr. Strange imagine soon so stay tuned for that!

don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

ly all xx