bucky barnes | missions

You stormed up the stairs in your apartment building, angrily with Bucky chasing after you close behind.

"C'mon doll! I'm sorry, please forgive me!" Bucky called after you, pleadingly.

"Go away Buck!" You yelled, tears clouding your vision.

"Not until you talk to me." He grabbed your elbow gently, making you stop once you both reached your floor.

You looked down and bit your lip, you were about to give in until you stopped yourself.

"No Bucky! You always do this to me. You always leave me for your missions and leave me wondering if I'll see you again, or if the last time I'll see you is at my front door!"

You took a couple steps away from him, as more tears fell down your cheeks. "I can't keep living with those constant thoughts."

Bucky stood there, completely lost on what to say. He loved you. He loved you more then you could ever imagine. He absolutely hated seeing you so upset, especially when he was the reason behind the tears.

He stared into your broken eyes, with his own. "(Y/N), sweetheart. I've come back every time alive and well, right? Doesn't that count for something?" He chuckled humourlessly.

"You're my motivation, (Y/N). You tell me to keep fighting. You tell me I'm worth something" He continued, feeling upset.

You looked back into his broken eyes and smiled. You smiled through all of the pain because of him- because of Bucky.

You ran over to him, falling into his soft, but strong arms. Your small, fragile arms rested tightly around his neck.

His strong arms wrapped around your back as he buried his face into the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry Buck, I just-" You started.

"No (Y/N), you don't have to be sorry at all. I should be saying sorry. I just love you so much, and the thought of seeing you so upset is unbearable." He whispered still holding you tightly.

"I love you too Buck." You whispered back and smiled.

You pulled away from him slightly, and stared into his eyes as he did yours. He cupped your cheeks in his soft hands and leaned in.

His lips met yours as the two of you moved in sync. He smiled and pulled away after. "I promise I will come back from this mission. I will be able to come home to see my beautiful wife."

You looked up at him confused and raised your brow, "What do you mean wife?"

He just smiled and pulled away from your embrace as he kneeled infront of you with a huge grin splattered across his face.

Pulling out a tiny box from his pocket, he stared up at you lovingly as he opened it to reveal the most stunning ring you've ever seen.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" He paused. These four simple, yet exciting and life-changing words came out from his lips.

"(Y/N  Y/M/N  Y/L/N), will you marry me?" He asked with hope gleaming in his eyes.

You covered your face in your hands as tears of joy flew down your cheeks, "Yes!" You exclaimed.

He slipped the ring onto your ring finger as he stood up, pulling you into a tight embrace.

~

Turns out, Bucky did indeed keep his promise and came back from his mission alive and well.

You had an amazing wedding ceremony in a beautiful forest that was coloured in the fall leaves.

Yours and Bucky's friends, the Avengers came and saw you two get married. As did your family and other friends.

A couple years later, you found out you were pregnant, and you gave birth to a little boy, whom you both named Steven Barnes.

Your life was complete, now that you had two wonderfully, amazing men in your life.

What more could you ask for?

*
*
*
Heyy! Here's a lil Bucky imagine, hope you all enjoyed it!

Also, sorry for not uploading earlier, school just started like almost 3 weeks ago so I'm pretty busy with that.

Thank you for reading :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx