logan howlett- beer stained shirts and fights

You take a gulp of the cold liquid currently in your hand before setting the empty bottle of alcohol onto the wooden countertop.

"Another?" The bar tender asks as you nod in response.

The bar tender grabs you another beer and you thank him as he pops the cap off and hands it to you. You take another gulp of the liquid as you hear footsteps behind you, but you don't bother looking.

A tall, muscular man sits about two seats away from you and asks for a beer, he takes a gulp once he gets the opened bottle.

You stare at him, taking in his features, his muscular form, his deep voice, and his hair that stands up at both sides of his head in an unique way.

He notices you staring at him and gives you a questioning look before your eyes widen slightly in realization and you quickly look away to your drink.

He takes another gulp, as he's about to set it down, but some other guy bumps into him, making him spill his beer all over you.

You gasp and stand up, holding your shirt away from your skin. "What is wrong with you?" You accuse.

He just stares at you before then looking away, "Sorry." He mutters toughly.

"Hmm, I'm sure you meant that apology." You answer bluntly before grabbing a napkin, in attempt to dry your shirt off.

"You're right, I didn't." He answers and exhales the smoke from his cigar.

You roll your eyes at the man who just seemed to like aggravating you as you clench your jaw in anger.

"Logan." The man introduced, looking over to you.

You raised a brow, making an annoyed face, "My name is Logan." The man clarified.

You nodded before muttering, "(Y/N)."

Just as Logan was about to say something, the man who bumped into Logan suddenly punched him in the back of the head. Logan stood up with a meaner look on his face then before.

He turned around to the drunk man behind him, before the drunk attempted to punch Logan again. Logan grabbed his hand, twisting it swiftly and kicking the man in the gut making him yelp in pain. Suddenly, what was before an accident was now a full on fight.

People circled around Logan and the man, cheering. "Fight! Fight! Fight!'' The crowd yelled, thrusting their fists in the air.

You sighed and walked into the crowd, pushing through, walking into the middle of the circle. "Sto-" You started but was cut off by Logan's elbow hitting your nose hard.

You fell back, feeling fresh blood under your nostrils.

Then, long metal stick-things come out of Logans hands and you inhale a sharp intake of breath.

Logan turned around and took a step closer to you once he had seen your nose but before he could, he got whacked over the head with a chair. He fell to the ground, the man continued to whack him so you stood up and fought the guy yourself.

You continued to punch him in the face until he was on the ground then, you kicked him in the face and the man was out cold.

You breathed heavily and ran over to Logan's side. "You alright?" You asked and helped him to his feet.

"Yeah, you?" He asked

You nodded, "Come with me." Logan ordered and you did so, with slight hesitation.

He walked outside and to his truck, he pulled out a small enough t-shirt that you would fit into.

"Here, you might want it." He said and gestured to your wet shirt, "Sorry about your nose." He said again.

You knew he probably didnt meant it but oh well, it was an apology, "Thanks." You replied, taking the shirt and walking behind his truck.

There, you took off your old shirt and slid into the new one. You walked out and back to Logan.

He just stared at you and smiled softly, "What?" You asked.

"Nothing." He answered and got into his truck, "Get in." He called from inside the truck and you did so.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Eh, I don't know I just need to get away from that bar." He answered.

You nodded and he took off onto the road, "I've been wondering." You started, making Logan look at you.

"What are those long metal stick-things that come out of your hands?" You asked and he sighed.

"They're claws, and they come out of my knuckles." He chuckled, and looked into your eyes.

"Do they hurt when they come out?" You whispered once your faces were inches apart.

He looked away and stopped the car, looking back at you, "Every time." He whispered back, leaning in closer.

He put his hand on your cheek and attached. You were hesitant at first but kissed him back.

Yep. You had just kissed the complete stranger that you had met just an hour ago at a bar.

He pulled away after, and looked away. "I'm.. I'm sorry." Logan cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Don't be." You said and smiled, as he looked back at you.

*
*
*

How was this imagine? Logan is one of my faves tbh!:)) Bruce, Clint, Bucky, and Tony imagines coming soon! :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx