peter parker | hopeless crush

(fyi; this imagine is a little bit different from my usual ones.. this one's in peter's pov ;) enjoy!)

"Hey Peter." (Y/N) grinned, as she walked into my house, closing the door behind herself.

I currently was slouched over the couch, sketching absentmindedly with an earbud in one of my ears as twenty one pilots rang through my ear.

"Hey." I looked up at her, smiling.

To say (Y/N) was gorgeous was an understatement, she was by far the most perfect person I have known in my entire life.

We have been best friends ever since we could walk, (Y/N)'s always been there for me and likewise.

She's like the sun. Whenever she's around, the world just seems like a brighter place. I know it totally sounds cheesy, but hey, what can I say? I'm a softie.

I never miss the way she throws her head back and laughs when she's embarrassed or how every time she watches the notebook and she still sheds bucket loads of tears.

She is like an alcoholic drink and I'm addicted to it, there's never a dull moment with her.

I would be lying if I said I didn't like her, but I'd be lying also if I said she was single and that I was fine with it.

"What are you drawing?" She asks curiously as she attempts to take a peek of my pad.

I draw my sketch pad into my chest as I turn a light shade of pink, "It's nothing important." I laugh.

She pulls a face like she's not buying my bullcrap, to be honest I don't blame her, I'm not buying it either.

"Peter, c'mon! Please show me?" She pouts her bottom lip out.

I sit there, forcing myself to stay put or else any second I could just leap up and kiss the pout right off her lips.

"Maybe later, besides, aren't you going out with uh, Harry in a bit?" My heart ached inside my chest at the thought of my best friend dating the girl I've loved since first grade.

I pushed the pain stinging in my heart away as I managed to give her a small smile.

"Yeah, I told him I'm over here, so he'll be here soon." She sighed, plopping down on the couch beside me.

I clenched my jaw as she laid her head on my shoulder in a friendly way, man, the effect she had on me was almost frustrating.

My heart began to beat gradually faster inside my chest as we sat there for a moment of silence before the silence was broken by (Y/N) grabbing my sketch pad and running away from me with it.

I quickly got on my feet and ran after her but she locked the door to the bathroom she was in.

"(Y/N), please it give it back! Don't look at anything, okay? Please I will do anything you want. Just do not look at it. Please." I sighed, my fist lying against the door.

"Why not-" She suddenly grew quiet and my stomach twisted into a huge knot inside me as I gulped.

I heard the door unlocking and she swung it open gradually to reveal her shocked face.

I ran a hand through my hair nervously as I released a breath.

"Peter, you draw me?" She asked naively.

Of course I do, (Y/N)! You're one of the only things in this world that actually matters to me. If only you knew..

I clear my throat, "Uh- yeah." I scratch the back of my neck.

She flipped the page and that's where I lost it inside, this was it. She was going to know my feelings for her now..

"You l-like me?" She stuttered, looking astonished as her (Y/E/C) eyes stared deeply into mine, but with admiration.

I scratch my chin and look at her, "No, well I mean kinda.. Well, yes. I—I do."

A smile forms on her face as she drops the sketch pad on the floor and smashes her lips onto mine.

Her fingers tease the hairs at the nape of my neck as she puts her arms around my neck. My heart beat quickens as each passing second goes by.

She kisses me with a deep passion, like she's been yearning for this exact moment to happen her entire life and I do the same.

This is it, it's finally happening.. Wait, does this mean she likes me? What?

I pull away slightly, my eyes still closed. "Wait, what about Harry?" I ask her.

As much as I'm angry at Harry for betraying me as a friend and for stealing the girl of my dreams away from me, I still care about his end of this.

She shakes her head, "No, Peter. It's you, it's always been you." She explains.

That's all I need to hear as a huge smile forms on my face and I kiss her again.

*
*
*
Hey guys! Gosh, it's almost been a month since my last update?! I'm so sorry!

This imagine was a bit different from all my others. Should I use the character's pov's for some more of my imagines?

I don't know, it's just an idea that sounds pretty cool. I really enjoyed writing this & giving the perspective of the male character for once.. XD

Any requests? Feel free to pm me!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx