peter parker | prom

Ever since you were a little girl and even knew about prom, you had dreamed so much about it.

You dreamed of the stunning dress you would pair with the cinderella glass slippers you dreamed of as a young child. Your hair would be done up so beautifully, like a princesses, and you would have the most amazing boy escort you.

It was finally the night of the day you had dreamed of for so long and you were going with the Peter Parker, the boy you have crushed on since seventh grade.

You and Peter had just started dating near the beginning of 12th grade, your final year of high school and were planning on going to Yale together next year.

Your best friend Wanda was helping you get ready. You had bought a beautiful long, light blue dress that had sparkles sprinkling the rim of the dress ever so elegantly along with clear heels.

Your makeup was done beautifully, as well as your hair which had been put up in a bun with strands of hair falling loosely at the edges of your face.

"Wanda, you did such an amazing job! Thank you!" You gaped at your appearance in awe while you stood in the mirror.

She came up behind you and looked at you through the mirror, "You are very welcome.. You are going to have Peter weak at the knees, let me tell you!" She winked.

You laughed with a playful eye roll. "C'mon, Steve is taking you. He's downstairs waiting for you." Wanda smiled.

You nodded, walking down the stairs to meet Steve and the other Avengers. "My little sis is all grown up," Steve said and smiled ever so genuinely at you. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." You smiled and chuckled.

"You look absolutely gorgeous girl!" Nat smiled at you, trapping you in a hug and soon everyone else started chipping in their compliments about your appearance before Steve had to take you.

Once your car rolled up to your high school, Steve spoke up. "Have a lit time fam!" He punched your shoulder lightly.

Your eyes widened, "What did you just say?"

"Lit. Isn't that what the cool kids say these days?" He asked curiously.

You laughed, "I'm going inside now."

"Okay, bye fam!" He called out to you, as you walked away from the car.

You just laughed and shook your head as you walked into the school and looked around for Peter.

After about a couple of minutes or so of looking for Peter, you heard a voice behind you.

"(Y/N)? Is... Is that you?"

Your turned around to see a wide-eyed, blushing Peter. "Yeah, it's me." You blushed, looking down.

"You.. You look stunning." He stuttered, his mouth opening and closing like a fish's.

You laughed lightly, "You too," You paused, realizing what you said. "I- I mean you.. You look very handsome.."

He laughed while leaning in closer over the loud music and the dancing bodies, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who's nervous."

"Nope." You laughed with a smile.

He looked over to the dance floor before back into your (Y/E/C) eyes, "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked and scratched the back of his neck.

"I thought you'd never ask." You smiled and took his hand that was outstretched toward you.

He smiled and led you to the dance floor as the two of you danced the night away. Nerves and all, this was an amazing night with an even more amazing guy that ended in the perfect kiss.

*
*
*
Hey guys! My exams are over, yay! Now I can update more :) I wasn't gonna update until Thursday but I changed my mind lol.

This book is so close to 15k votes! Agh thank you guys :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx