pietro maximoff | valentine's day

"Man does it ever suck being single on Valentine's Day." You huffed, digging out a spoonful of Ben & Jerrys, and shoving it into your mouth.

Pietro nodded, "Atleast we have each other." He shrugged, taking another piece of chocolate from one of the many boxes of chocolates and hard-candies spread out across the table.

You nodded, "That is true," You smiled over at him, "So what do you want to watch now? We've already watched 50 First Dates, The Best of Me and The Notebook."

Pietro sighed, "Is it normal for guys to do this kind of stuff (Y/N)?"

You looked over at him, "What stuff?"

"I don't know, watching these chick flicks while eating junk food. On Valentine's Day especially."

"Well Pietro, I'm sure you aren't the only guy doing this today," You paused. "So yes it is normal."

"Okay," He said. He looked at you while you went through the DVDs. "Maybe we should go for a more manly movie-"

You sighed, "Pietro! You're okay, you're not gonna turn into a girl for watching chick flicks!"

He put his hands up in defence, "Okay, okay. But you got to pick the last three movies, so I wanna pick." He defended.

"Pietro you picked those movies," You groaned. "It's my turn."

"I know." He sighed and sat down in embarrassment.

"Here! How about we watch a scary movie then?" You suggested.

He nodded, "Sounds good to me."

"Have you seen Scream?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "No-"

"-Ah, of course you haven't." You said and put the disc into the DVD player.

"This movie is really scary, so I need you to protect me." You said, cuddling up to him on the couch.

He smiled, putting an arm around your waist. "What are friends for?" He whispered.

Once in awhile, during the movie, he'd look down at you. He'd smile at how you would flinch whenever there was a jump scare.

But he laughed, when you got so scared, you jumped so high off the couch that all of the popcorn fell out of the bowl and onto the both of you, as well as the couch and floor.

He was surprised your head didn't touch the ceiling.

Maybe Pietro had feelings for you, but they were small. Atleast he got to spend his Valentine's Day with his best friend.

*
*
*

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Hope you guys liked this! :)

I'm probably gonna watch movies all day but oh well. lol

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx