steve rogers | terrible hair cut

"(Y/N)!" Steve dragged out, excitedly as he plummeted down onto the couch beside you, his feet dangling over the top of the couch.

Clearly startled, the book that was once comfortably sat on your thighs, was flipped over and now lying in a heap on your granite tiles.

"Steve? What is it?" You asked, dubiously. Your heart still racing from that mini-heart attack.

He just shrugged, with an adorably cute grin on his face, as he looked up into your eyes.

Since you were in school for becoming a hairstylist, he allowed you to do his hair. It was standing up with a tinge of mousse in it to give it a fluffy look. Which- might you add, made him look 1000x cuter. If that was even possible though.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see what you were doing." He simply stated, before sitting up with his legs still hanging over the couch.

You narrowed your eyes at him for a split second with a cheeky grin on your face before leaning down and picking up your book that you were reading before his interruption. "I was reading." You answered, holding the book up.

"I can see that now." He smirked.

"What were you doing?" You asked.

He shrugged again, "Well, I just wanted to know if you wanted a haircut done by yours truly." He answered with a wink.

You looked at him in disbelief, before throwing your head back in laughter. "You? Giving me a haircut?" You paused. "No. No way will that ever happen Rogers." You said.

"C'mon (Y/N). I've cut Bucky's hair before, and even Nat's! Plus, don't you think your hair's getting a bit long? You even said it yourself that you need a cut. You can trust me! I won't do anything too crazy." He winked.

You looked at him, as you contemplated your decision in your head. Soon enough, you came up with your verdict.

"Fine." You gave in with a sigh. "But only a small trim! That's it." You finalized with a stern facial expression planted firmly on your face.

He smiled wider, giving you a kiss on your lips. "Of course baby."

And with that, he was off to the bathroom to grab the needed supplies for your trim.

Oh boy.. What did you just get yourself into?

Once all the supplies was gathered, he settled you in the kitchen as he washed your hair, massaging the shampoo around on your scalp and then pulling his fingers through your knots with conditioner.

You winced a couple of times, which made him wince and apologize multiple times. To be honest, your hair wasn't really that bad when it came to knots. Sure you had them, but your hair never got too knotty.

He didn't have you face a mirror when he started snipping away at your hair, which made you very nervous. But, you could trust Steve.

Or so you thought.

"Er, uhm. (Y/N), we have a problem." He trailed off, with nervousness lacing his tone.

"What do you mean 'we have a problem' Steve?" You asked, confusion clearly in your tone.

"My hand may have slipped- a couple of times." He said, his eyes widening slightly at your appearance.

Slowly, your stood from your seat and headed towards the closest mirror you could find, which was in your bathroom. You yelped in horror at the sight in front of you once you had reached the mirror.

Your long hair that had been once below your shoulder blades had now reached your shoulders and pieces of your horribly layered hair had been sticking out, showing that they had been cut too short and with little care.

Soon enough, Steve appeared in the doorway, facing your back as you looked at him through the mirror.

He looked terrified at your cold, glaring eyes and the snarl that had found your lips.

"What have you done?" You snapped, "I thought you cut Nat and Bucky's hair before!"

"Yeah, the gum out of there hair!" He shrieked.

"Gum?! Steve, that's not what I thought you meant! You never told me you cut gum out of their hair! Oh my gosh I look horrible!" You cried in panic.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Steven Grant Rogers, you're going to pay for this!" You fumed.

"I should probably run right now, shouldn't I?" Steve asked, looking panicked, flustered and scared all in one.

Slowly, you nodded as he then took his chance and bolted out of the bathroom like his life depended on it with you trailing behind him.

Steve was going to get an interesting haircut like yours, once you got your hands on him. Karma's a bugger, ain't it?

*
*
*

Hey everyone! Omg I'm so sorry for not updating earlier! I've just been caught up in school and my transition into highschool that I haven't had much time to sit down and write.

This imagine was requested so I hope you all enjoyed this! Thanks @streamingsunlight for the awesome plot idea!!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow

Ly all xx