tony stark | flying

"Hey you." You smiled at your husband of four years, as you walked up to him while he stood in the Lab of the Stark Tower, his eyebrows knitted together in focus.

He was working viscously on some new science research as he just smiled at you and pecked you on the cheek before getting back to his work.

You just chuckled as you shook your head, "I'm going out today to run some errands around the city and I'll take Sara with me. Looks like you're pretty focused." You gestured to his computer touch screens, all lined up around him with different documents on each.

He shook his head, as he looked up at you. "Nah it's okay. I can finish later, I'll watch Sara. You go and have a day to yourself." He smiled.

"Are you sure babe?" You clarified.

He stood in front of you and held onto your hands, giving them a light squeeze. "You go enjoy yourself. You deserve some time alone for everything you've done for me and Sara. I'll take care of the errands when you come home." He smiled.

"I love you," You gushed and pecked him on the lips lightly. "Sara's baby food is in the cupboards and her bottle is in the-"

"Fridge." He finished. "Stop acting like a mother. Just this once- go enjoy yourself." He urged. "I've got this little one under control." He continued just as your little three year old came barreling into the lab.

"Daddy!" She yelled and giggled as Tony scooped her up in his arms, peppering her face with light kisses.

You just laughed at how good he was with Sara, "Fine- okay." You gave in. "I'll enjoy myself. I'll see you soon."

You gave your daughter a light kiss on the nose as she giggled in response. "I'll see you later Sar." You exclaimed, in a kiddy voice as you pecked her cheek lightly.

"I love you two!" You called as you walked away from them, opening the door to leave the room.

"We love you more!" Tony exclaimed, giving Sara a kiss on her temple as he held her on his side.

With one last smile at them, you left.

You greeted everyone with a kind smile that worked in the tower as you made your way out.

Pulling your phone from your purse, you dialled your best friend's number before pressing your device to your ear.

"Hello?" Natasha's voice rang, with a cheerful glint in her tone.

"Hey you. Just wondering if you're up for a girl's day. I'll pick you up at your place in about five minutes if you want." You said, sliding into the front seat of your car.

"Sounds good. I'll be ready." She answered.

"See you soon then." With that, you hung up as the engine in your car roared to life and you were off.

You picked up Natasha at her place. The both of you went to the mall and bought tons of clothes and accessories-
then got your nails done.

It was the most fun you've had in a long time, just being by yourself. Having to take care of an infant as your husband spent most of his days either in the lab or in his suit was hard and you were glad to have a break from it all.

After a couple hours, you decided to call it a day and dropped Nat off at her place.

You walked into the tower before walking into Tony's lab to see the most adorable thing ever.

Tony had Sara as she stood with one of Tony's hand-parts of his suit on her hand.

He held her sturdily as she was lifted slowly into the air. She giggled happily as Tony smiled widely.

Probably one of the biggest smiles he's propped on his face in his lifetime.

"This is how daddy flies around in his suit Sar. The suit also shoots out beams so I can blast all the bad guys." He explained, clearly excited.

"But, I can't teach you how to use that. Your mother would kill me- literally." He chuckled.

You chuckled as well as you leaned on the doorway leading into the lab. He clearly hadn't noticed you were there yet.

He adjusted the height of how high she was going on his tablet and slowly turned it all the way down.

She stood back on the stool that he had propped up for her. "Again!" She cheered, clapping her hands and jumping up and down.

Tony picked her up, with both of his hands wrapped securely under her arms as he flew her around, making rocket noises from his mouth. "Bshoooo!" He laughed as she giggled helplessly.

You couldn't help but laugh louder, he was too adorable with your daughter. It made you happy to see just how great of a father he was- which you already knew.

He slowly turned around, finally noticing you there. "Oh hey sweetheart." He smiled as you walked up to him.

"You're too adorable with her." You smiled brightly.

"Thanks beautiful." He said, pecking your lips. "How was your day?" He asked, setting Sara down on the ground as she then put her frail, tiny arms around your leg.

You picked her up, and kissed her cheek lightly. "Hey you." You whispered happily. "It was, refreshing." You laughed, answering Tony's question.

"I'm glad you had fun sweetheart." He smiled, kissing you before pulling away. "Let's get this one to bed." He said, before you three walked up to her room with your daughter in your arms.

You were truly grateful for the two people who brought you so much joy in life.

*
*
*
Hey everyone! (totally pun-intended) ;)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been working on a new story that I actually just posted like a day ago.

It's not a fanfic, it's a story completely written by me so if you want, you can go check it out :)) It's called 'My Overprotective Brothers.'

Also, please comment what plot and character(s) you want me to consider for my special update in honour of 100K! Please comment so that it gives me ideas. xo

Thank you so much! Muah!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow

Ly all xx