❤️ Mein Majboor thi ❤️

Continuation of previous chapter :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" Blue "

" Yellow "

" Blue "

" Yellow "

" Blue "

" Yellow "

" Umm.......Di ,I think White."

" No ! Blue "

" No ! Yellow "

Sighs

" Muskaan Kyaa blue blue laga rakhe ho? Let riddhima choose for herself."

" Oye kotte ,tu chup Kar.Mein jaanti Hoon uspe Kya achha lagegi. "

" Rahul mere Bhai! Tujhe kisi ne bataaya nahi hai Kya kabhi bhi ladkiyon ke maamlo mein beech mein padna nahi chahiyeh......sandwich ban jaayega tu."

" Exactly ,mein uski badi behan Hoon, so I think yellow will suit her more."

" Riddhima di ,aap hi bataayiyeh na  Aapko Kya achha lagta hai ?"

So guys if you are wondering what's happening........

After that wonderful moment between Armaan and Riddhima in the hospital ,gang decided to celebrate the occasion. After bickering for half an hour where to go ,they all agreed for going to mall.

And so now all are here in the mall including interns as gang thought it would be nice to invite them also as they helped more in the preparation for the event.

Riddhima was looking for some suits but got stuck at which colour she should pick. Muskaan comes and says to take blue while Anjali asks her to take yellow. Riddhima is now stuck between her sister and her best friend as now if she chooses one ,other will feel bad.

Rahul and Atul skips from there silently feeling bored of their argument from past half an hour. Armaan will be wandering here and there but stops hearing bickering of his crazy friends and goes towards them.

He goes near them to see a panicked riddhima looking to and fro between Anjali and Muskaan and in between she looks for help at Shilpa who just shrugs laughing at her. Interns will be here and there looking for some casual outfits but they also come there to see what's happening.

" Girls, what happened?" Armaan asks.

" Armaan you know ridzy very well na,tell us what colour suits her more?" Anjali asks him showing yellow suit.

" Yeh blue waali achhi hai na?" Muski asks showing him blue suit.

He looks at them and then riddhima. He then looks at Shilpa who will be smirking at him holding a white suit. He looks at riddhima who sighs but a beautiful red suit beside her caught his attention. It was his favorite colour Sos waala laal and it looks very good on riddhima. Mehak and T will be looking keenly at him to know what he will pick.

" That one. " Armaan says pointing at the red suit and everyone swiftly snapped their heads towards it.

Riddhima smiles looking at it. She liked that dress so she kept it aside to take it but then her friends came and started fighting about the colours.

" Oh! It's beautiful di. Take that." Shilpa exclaims.

" And why is that one? Why not these?" Anji asks pouting.

" I liked that one more and it looks good on Basket." Armaan says smiling at riddhima who smiles back shyly.

Anjali,Shilpa and Muskaan looks at each other and smiles at them.