Armaan & his Champ

Sanjeevani, Delhi :-

Atul comes to sanjeevani,goes to reception and signs in for his duty. He don't know how should he feel whether happy or sad,happy because armaan is with him now and sad because he is not the armaan he knew anymore.

His thoughts drifted to the day when armaan came to Delhi..........

Three months back.......
when Atul was mourning over Anjali as she went back to Mumbai leaving him alone here, that time he came to know that a new doctor was joining.

He was least interested on that person because his love went away from him and he was not in a position to welcome that new doctor.

He came to sanjeevani all gloomy that day and went to reception to ask about the new joining doctor. He got informed that the new doctor is already waiting for him in the cafe.

There he saw all ladies staff,girls and some patients were all staring dreamily at a boy who is sitting drinking his coffee with his back facing him. When that person turned, Atul was shocked, surprised and excited to see his best friend and brother standing there with his arms open for hug with a smile saying Champ.

Atul jumped on him,hugged him and enquired all the details from him. He was more than happy that day when armaan told him that he didn't want to leave his brother alone anymore and decided to come for atul to work with him in Delhi.

At first armaan was ok or was trying to be ok Atul didn't understand but later it was confirmed when he saw him always lost in his thoughts,staring at space endlessly,decreasing of his smile gradually and increasing of frown on his face day by day.

He doesn't want to see his brother like that but it was the result of suppression of his pain,grief and sorrow.

Like this one month had passed and that day was joining of the new interns. Armaan was given the duty of their briefing and reporting.

Interns....... Atul chuckles remembering them,he first got reminded of the scene how those girl interns drooled over Armaan who not even spared a glance at them. Especially that Tia Mishra who has a huge crush on armaan tries every chance to be close to him and flirt with him. And this made armaan more angrier than before which resulted him behaving like Hitler to them ,strict with rules and regulations.

All these flirtings and starings made him irritated, frustrated and angered him more. These all things have made himself pushed away from all the people in the hospital.And those poor interns are afraid of him so much that they shiver under his gaze.

These all made armaan look like angry young man but only those people who are close to him knows how vulnerable and fragile armaan is. He wonders how all these people will react when they actually know armaan......the real armaan....... the original armaan.......the one piece......
the Armaan mallik.

Three months have been passed in a blink with work,work and work. Atul knows armaan intentionally keeps himself busy with loads of work to keep himself away from the thoughts. But he also knows that at the end of the day all those thoughts, memories,pain and tears come back to him.

Now today when he looks at his best friend it appears as if he doesn't know him at all. It's not like that armaan is not close to him anymore but in the hospital he appears to be a total different person.

Sighs

Armaan took three months break from everything after he left sanjeevani and Mumbai. No one budged him about where he was because everyone knew he needed some space and time to get over from what happened.

But it is clear now he didn't get over anything how much ever he tried to. But it is paining to see him like this so that's why Atul took one week break and went to Chandigarh to talk to his friends who were hell worried about everything.