Mischievous Riddhima

SANJEEVANI:

In the morning all were present in locker room except armaan and riddhima. Riddhima is coming in very cautiously looking top, bottom,left and right of the entrance and steps in like a kid is scared of her teacher for which everybody looks at her confused. She greets everybody back who greets her and looks around. She sighs and opens her locker carefully and peeks inside it to see everything is fine and sighs loudly in relief.

Seeing everyone's looks riddhima understood and says that she is cautious because of armaan as he may have planned another prank on her. Everyone nods at her and Shilpa says to riddhima that not to worry as armaan was busy today with some important surgeries and already started working since morning. Hearing Shilpa riddhima sighs in relief but something goes in her head......may be some mischief.

Riddhima will be in the lift looking at a file then Sid joins her in at another floor. They both look at each other and smiles. Sid will be talking to riddhima about something while she looks up and sees armaan entering into the lift looking at his phone but armaan does not see riddhima.

An idea pops in riddhima's head, she turns to Sid and winks at him mischievously while Sid stood confused at sudden change in her behaviour. Riddhima slowly takes steps towards armaan whose back is facing her. She smiles at ward boy who is holding a wheel chair behind armaan. She also stands behind armaan quietly, she slowly gets hold of armaan's Sthethescope and tangles it to the handle of wheel chair and giggles quietly. She looks back at Sid who is warning her with his eyes not to do so but she just shrugs it off and waits to see what will happen smiling evilly to herself.

The elevator door opens, the ward boy with wheel chair is moving outside,When armaan also takes a step forward to move riddhima keeps her leg across armaan's leg to which armaan trips but before he balances himself he falls down as the wheel chair moves forward dragging his Sthethescope so he loses his balance and falls down for which everybody laughs.

Armaan for few seconds did not realise what happened,he just sat on the floor thinking how did he fell down. Armaan sees riddhima stood in front of him smirking then the realisation hit him that it is riddhima who did this and then he sees riddhima laughing with everyone. Glaring at her armaan gets up and dusts off his pants and narrowed his eyes angrily at riddhima .

Riddhima again laughs at him for which armaan fumes with anger.
"You did this right?" Armaan asks pointing finger at her gritting his teeth with anger for which riddhima makes a face that she don't know while smiling

Armaan angrily takes steps towards her slowly for which riddhima gulps in fear of thinking what armaan might do and runs off from there poking her tongue out to armaan and Armaan runs after her saying her to stop

Armaan angrily takes steps towards her slowly for which riddhima gulps in fear of thinking what armaan might do and runs off from there poking her tongue out to armaan and Armaan runs after her saying her to stop. Sid here stood outside of elevator surprised as he does not know riddhima can do such things and moves towards them.

Riddhima runs inside the locker room as it is break time everyone were already present there looking surprised at her who is heavily breathing and  then armaan comes behind her running. He stops seeing riddhima in locker room and goes near her meanwhile Sid also comes there.