❤️ REUNION ❤️

PART 2 :-

❤️

Sid ,JP & jiggy, Shilpa and other doctors come to the called area.

Riddhima and Anjali will be coming slowly talking to each other.

Armaan and Atul also are totally involved in their chatting. So they will be walking slowly while talking.

Rahul and Muskaan will be coming but fighting with each other so they also take time to get there.

******

Riddhima and Anjali reaches there first where all others are present. Anji goes and wishes Sid smiling and Sid surprised to see her but greets her back warmly. Anji also wishes JP& jiggy who asks her the reason of her sudden visit. She just says that they will know soon about it.

They all look at the direction where they heard loud laughs. Riddhima felt happy seeing Atul and she is more than happy to see armaan and Atul laughing like before.

Anji sees Armaan and tears dwelled in her eyes . She was so desperate to meet her best friend.

" If the fun you are having with your brother is over then look your friend is also here" Anji says loudly enough for them to hear.

Armaan and Atul stop their chatting and looks who is the person. Atul smiles at them and Armaan again surprised to see his friend.

"ANJI !!!!!!!!!!!"

" ARMAAN !!!!!!!!!!!"

Anjali runs towards Armaan,jumps on him and hugs him tightly. Armaan lifts her hugging her and revolves with her.

Ridz and Atul see them and grins widely. It shows that how much they missed each other.

Sid ,Shilpa and others watch them astonished seeing them like that. It clearly shows their happiness and love for each other.

" I missed you so much Anji" armaan says parting from their hug.

" I missed you too armaan " Anji replies while smiling and suddenly her expressions changes from happy to sad then sad to angry. Anjali will be glaring armaan.

" Kya hua Anji, aisa kyun dekh rahe ho? " armaan asks confused

" Don't talk to me armaan I am angry on you" saying this Anjali goes towards riddhima and Atul who will hugging each other happily and joins their hug leaving armaan behind who pouts at them.